• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
For the third time I tried night-night using gorilla tape /w socks and also tried it with a cord.

For the gorilla tape, I placed socks where they'd need to be with sort of a gap inbetween so it'd just be on my arteries no adams apple/throat. I tied, tried to get it tigheter (maybe when I failed) I knew it was tight not super tight or anything but then I laid down and counted to thirty and nothing.

I tried the cord too because one time when I was wanting to partial I tried a cord laying around and I swear the first time I tried I think I got that sweet spot. Not this time though. I tried low, middle, high, everything inbetween. Shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiMif, Buh-bye! and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds unreliable and risky to me, I find it so horrible how we cannot just have the option to die in peace, people really shouldn't have to struggle so much to leave this existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Isisnefert
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Im going through the same problem right now