• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I've heard in hanging you need 3kg I'd pressure to compress the carotid arteries. I'll be doing full suspension hanging. How can I make sure I am applying 3kg of pressure?

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
For full suspension what length of drop is required to make sure everything compresses quickly

Reactions: lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I don't know but whatever you choose to do, you should test it before
Was going to do it on the clothes rod in closet I know its strong but dont know if I can get the knot tied that I want just thought the door knob would be easier

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

Was going to do it on the clothes rod in closet I know its strong but dont know if I can get the knot tied that I want just thought the door knob would be easier
Well when I tried to hang myself to my closet rod it broke

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Tested the rope my toes barely touch the floor is that ok for full suspension

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
To shorten the rope, wrap it around the bar a couple of times.
You mean after I have it around my neck the knot is so close now I can barely get head through loop

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
You mean after I have it around my neck the knot is so close now I can barely get head through loop

I can't picture your situation. How long in total is the rope? How high off the floor is the bar? How tall are you?

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Oh dear, that doesn't sound good.
It will lengthen some when it tightens but not much after the noise is around my neck I could wrap xtra rope through nose to make it smaller and keep me farther from floor

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
What diameter is the bar? And how far off the floor is it?