• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Will this work the bridge has a clearance of 35 meters from the footpath to the water below??

prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
no probably not, unless you land in a position where you break your neck or something. sounds very risky and potentially you could end up losing your legs but surviving

S

SSGoingInsane

Mar 8, 2023
I mean the height doesn't matter if the goal is to drown. Maybe tie some weights if you want to be sure. But I think that the success rate is low anyways and its painful. Cant you get SN or something?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
50 meters is better , somebody ctb 2 or 3 days ago in my city from that height

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Fuck it we will see i could hit concrete but don't want to traumatise anyone so aiming for the water hopefully the impact knocks me out and I drown

Xisalittletired

Xisalittletired

Knee-deep in the poacher's dream
Feb 17, 2023
Fuck it we will see i could hit concrete but don't want to traumatise anyone so aiming for the water hopefully the impact knocks me out and I drown
Not worth the risk imo if people are saying you'd probably survive. If I was you I'd look for a different solution where the success rate is 70 percent or higher at least.. You're looking at either paralysing yourself, getting brain damage, or being locked away in an asylum. Please rethink your location!!

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Not worth the risk imo if people are saying you'd probably survive. If I was you I'd look for a different solution where the success rate is 70 percent or higher at least.. You're looking at either paralysing yourself, getting brain damage, or being locked away in an asylum. Please rethink your location!!
Police everywhere and some guy patrolling the bridge on a quad

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Won't work and you should never run the risk of survival and permanent disability.

Reactions: Endex
ladidabi

ladidabi

Losing all hope is freedom.
Mar 19, 2023
You have a high survival rate and most likely end up with irreversible damages.