• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
I don't wanna live .. I know that is a common topic on this site .. but I have tried most options offered and without this forum to no avail..
I have finally ordered my SN today and I'm gonna take an ungodly amount just to make sure this actually works bc after so many years and them failing .. i AM OVER THIS SHIT AN WANT AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE
I am hurting .. I hate this life... I hate psychwards ... I hate failing .. I am so numb .. I cannot stand myself.. I AM NUMB ... I have tried to die and I have tried to live and I am finally at peace with it ...I no longer want 2 live 120% and I cannot wait to feel the peace that I have felt momentarily but not long enough..
I cannot hardly wait to be apart f the spirit realm..

I'm sorry if it sounds stupid I have been drinking but that still does not numb me wanting to feel this I have felt when I have died and wanting to join the others.

..... Just wanting the afterlife to finally take me after all this suffering.

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

Jan 4, 2020
trueee!
do you had a nde? would be interesting to hear your story, love your signature btw!:hug::heart:

I will make a thread on it, I just sat here starting to type it and I feel as if it is wayyy too much riiip
and thank you!! <3

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

Jan 4, 2020
trueee!
do you had a nde? would be interesting to hear your story, love your signature btw!:hug::heart:

I'm sorry how long it is in advance..

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/deaths-breath.29847/