acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023
Anybody else meets the requirements to join and contemplates on doing so before its too late?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, but I plan on joining either the 23 or 25 club

acey

acey

Sep 14, 2023
Yeah, but I plan on joining either the 23 or 25 club
I always told myself that earlier than 27 is ok but not later if life is still painful, which it is. I hope it gets better for you

alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
I'm turning 28 in December. I tried to join the club in February and got committed to psych ward. I'm going as far as I can, but I don't expect to ever feel happiness anymore.

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
I am 27 in fact the day I was born is 27 too and yeah I wont be here on my 28. Not because of that club (which is a good bonus) But because my body wont survive that long am so tired and my body is just dying. I am almost 10 000 days old funny thing when you think about that, am not even 10K days old and I am already on my death bed. At least I will be -> forever young.

Reactions: natthebrat
acey

acey

Sep 14, 2023
I am 27 in fact the day I was born is 27 too and yeah I wont be here on my 28. Not because of that club (which is a good bonus) But because my body wont survive that long am so tired and my body is just dying. I am almost 10 000 days old funny thing when you think about that, am not even 10K days old and I am already on my death bed. At least I will be -> forever young.
May I ask what exactly ails you? And, do you find it to be a relief that you won't have to do it by your own hand?

thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I planned on joining the 27 club when I was 13 but now I'll join the 21 club, can't wait anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and acey
C

CoffeeCrow

Sep 14, 2023
I meet the requirements and have enough time.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I wish my depression would allow me to join the 69 Club...

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I was fantasizing heavely on that 2 years ago but I was involuntarily locked up (kidnapped lets drop the government euphemisms) so they robbed me of that..

Reactions: sserafim and Greyscale
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
May I ask what exactly ails you? And, do you find it to be a relief that you won't have to do it by your own hand?
No its not relief, I actually failed one attept to take my life and I plan to CTB myself, but I dont want to I have to. I want to end it by myself before I wont be able to do anything. I live in pain and its at the edge of bearable. My health conditions are just bad I barely eat, I have zero energy and I havent been out of my house almost 3/4 of year. I am just lying on bed and watching movies or listen to music. I can barely eat... every pleasure people have was taken away from me. I dont want to wait until my health problem kills me and live in total misery until then. I rather die sooner but at least with some dignity. I jsut cant imagine myself being one of that people who slowly suffer at their dying bed, for what sake? Just to prolong inevitable? Nah I accepted my fate and I just rather disappear by myself before it gets really really bad for me. Organ failure is not pleasant at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: acey
autistocracy

autistocracy

angel
Dec 1, 2022
I turned 25 a few weeks ago and decided that if my efforts to improve my life fail, (which it probably will because hard work does not pay off and my whole life has been controlled my circumstances outside my control), then I'm definitely ending it at 27 if not sooner.
Being a worthless loser is sort of acceptable when you're young, not so much when you start getting up there in age.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I always told myself that earlier than 27 is ok but not later if life is still painful, which it is. I hope it gets better for you
Oops, I meant the 23 or 24 club. 25 is my hard exit point, I don't want to live past 25. And thanks. My life is honestly only getting worse from this point tho, it's going downhill. I think I should probably go soon before things get even worse…I hope things get better for you as well

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Anybody else meets the requirements to join and contemplates on doing so before its too late?
If you're not a celebrity, the age you die at has no relevance to anything. Stupid meme tbh.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Ninja_Master
Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
If you're not a celebrity, the age you die at has no relevance to anything. Stupid meme tbh.
Just made me think how much of an impact suicides of celebrities have on people that are suicidal... Those younger ones could be the ones that push someone over the edge.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Just made me think how much of an impact suicides of celebrities have on people that are suicidal... Those younger ones could be the ones that push someone over the edge.

You mean help them leap from the big steaming pile of crap… and fly free, never to be burdened by the foul stench of existence ever again!? It's a beautiful thang! 👍

Reactions: Ninja_Master