P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
2023 was the most shittiest year I ever had to go through in my life. Reached rock bottom with no suitable way to recover, was very close to a CTB attempt, was very suicidal for many months through summer and fall and I wished to be gone not later than the end of 2023.

Yet I'm still here, dreading 2024 and thinking about what the coming year might have prepared for me. I hope for a miracle to happen in 2024 - perhaps I should forget about that - but who knows.

I'm glad that I found SaSu. The community often helped me to survive and go through the lows I had to experience this year. Thank you!

Special thanks to the Mod- and Admin-Team of SaSu for all the efforts to make this a safe place for all of us who aren't heard outside of this community.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadwriter, ctvunny, Neverfeltdeader and 10 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
That is a lovely reach out. And Thank you to you for reaching out and supporting everyone here. I really hope that 2024 proves to be better than 2023 for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
2023 was a hard year for me too; I went the whole year without money from the government because I don't have a bank account and can't get one since I'm technically homeless. But I got a prepaid bank card where I'll get my social security money 🤑 Due to financial issues my depression and anxiety got really bad, I had to hustle a lot to be able to buy food for myself and the cats, drugs and everything else I would need. I'm really hoping 2024 will be a better year for me and you ❤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also dread what lies ahead. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori