• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Two days left, things feel a lot more organised this time round. Im going to get back up supplies tomorrow in extra preparation. I actually don't think I'm really to leave yet but the pain just hurts too much and I've got too much to do. If anything I'll just do it next spring.

It hurts a lot more saying goodbye to people now, saw a friend of mine and hugged her for the first time and presumably last time ever too.

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I understand the pain being too much, but if you don't think you're ready to leave yet then please don't force yourself to rush it. CTB dates aren't set in stone, like you said you can always do it next spring or at another later date when you're ready and feel at peace with your decision. WIshing you the best whatever you choose <3

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
There is never a rush. I understand that it sometimes seems impossible to think that things could get any better, but in my experience when I am on the brink of doing anything rash, I simply give it a few more weeks/months and continue to be patient. You genuinely never know when meaning/healing will come into your life, and it is usually when you least expect it. Sometimes all you can do is talk about it, and share your pain with other, and that is genuinely one of the best things you can do for self-preservation and releasing some of that internalized pressure. <3

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you all the best and I hope you find your peace, whenever and whatever you decide. Don't stress yourself, just make sure this is what you want and make sure to plan it well. Remember the option is not going anywhere.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this and life brought you to this point. Good luck with your plan. May you find peace!