rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
How are you feeling?

like a huge weight is gone from my shoulders, but i approach the future cautiously because by all means nothing is set in stone yet and things can still go badly, but for now i feel calmer and hopeful (not sure if you saw my update post that sunday ctb isnt happening now)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, HeavyOne, Isadeth and 1 other person
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
checking in on you :(

• Hugs
Reactions: rikamonie
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Does your phone not have a recovery system for files or did you completely wipe the slate? Wishing you the best of luck I hope it works out for you! Just take it one day at a time and I'm glad to hear you feel a bit more at ease now. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and rikamonie
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
checking in on you :(

im ok thank you, my date is postponed for now until i dont know when :') hopefully a long time
Does your phone not have a recovery system for files or did you completely wipe the slate? Wishing you the best of luck I hope it works out for you! Just take it one day at a time and I'm glad to hear you feel a bit more at ease now. :heart:

thank you sm

unfortunately i deleted my icloud backup because i didnt want old photos to be restored by family so theyre all gone ;u; i managed to find my app history on app store so i redownloaded all of those

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Joey
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
like a huge weight is gone from my shoulders, but i approach the future cautiously because by all means nothing is set in stone yet and things can still go badly, but for now i feel calmer and hopeful (not sure if you saw my update post that sunday ctb isnt happening now)
Oh no I didn't see. Xo

Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
i have an update, i think my "miracle" happened, i dont know what to do im shaking and crying, the person who made me happy and want to live messaged me saying they want to try again but in a years time because she wants to be together but later, it looks like ill be sticking around with you guys for a while incase things dont work in a year, i opened the seal on my powdered N i hope its ok.. man i deleted everything from my phone already, 8000 photos, all of my apps, all of my passwords except ones i wanted to keep for family, im in shock i called it a mircale because thats what i thought it was, an impossible outcome, but iv been given another chance, itll be really hard because my mental health is obviously awful and to be alone hurts me, but i have to give it my best shot, id like to thank everybody for their kind messages to me, id also like to apologise that i cant contribute to the N method at this time (ik its dumb to think that but im not helpful any other way) (': wish me luck
Hope you can be happy (:

• Love
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Good for u OP. Glad u will be with us

• Love
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Please don't take your life bcuz of a girl. There are other girls and i know right now you feel she's the only one.. but things change constantly .

Reactions: Fedrea, rikamonie and peacefulhorizons
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
Please don't take your life bcuz of a girl. There are other girls and i know right now you feel she's the only one.. but things change constantly .

i understand what you mean but theres alot of reasons i dont want to live, shes my reason to live, without her, putting up with all my other issues isnt worth it to me if i didnt meet her i'd probably have been gone a while ago just from mental health issues alone and well now theyre even worse than before, but i have to be strong for now and try again (':

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας