MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I understand now why Jean posts in Stan's thread even now. I know you're gone but it hurts a lot more than I expected. I thought I could handle it but I was wrong. Sorry, I told you to smile on the way out for me but now I feel like a hypocrite over here wanting to cry. At least I know you finally found peace. I didn't say goodbye and I still won't. I'll make sure to bring those almonds you wanted so badly when I see you again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pandora, Crushed_Innocence, Quarky00 and 4 others
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
@Rena rossy Thank you for sharing your last hours with us. I hope everything goes smoothly :heart:

Reactions: voyager
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I hope you find peace. Safe travels.

Reactions: voyager
JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
I feel like so many people are leaving recently, it's somehow sad, but also it's good to know that they finally found peace and their suffering is over.

Well, it's too late I guess, and you won't read this. But nevertheless, hope you have a pleasant journey, see you on the dark side of the moon :)

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Yaalya and Ἡγησίας
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
I hope you found the peace you were seeking. Sleep well.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
It looks like you get to visit Moonicide first. I'm kinda jealous not gonna lie. Don't be angry at me if I visit her first after I come over alright? I know I'm gonna end up talking to you for hours and cracking some dumb jokes that you'll laugh at for some reason so I can't just come visit you first or I'll never leave the room... What a wonderful and horrible day it's been today.

• Love
Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
"2/10" is a pretty good summation to this existence. 1/10 for constant suffering, +1 for moments of very brief happiness.

Reactions: Cutepoison and MysticPerception
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Rest in paradise. It was an honour to know you, hear your voice and spend what little time we had together. You were such a sweet person. I'm sorry us being partners didn't work out, I wish I could have been there so you weren't alone. I'll see you soon :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, letmeseethedeath and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Rest in paradise. It was an honour to know you, hear your voice and spend what little time we had together. You were such a sweet person. I'm sorry us being partners didn't work out, I wish I could have been there so you weren't alone. I'll see you soon :heart:
Don't feel bad, I was there with her when she went. I spent her final hours with her. I made sure she wasn't alone and knew it.

• Love
Reactions: SinisterKid, letmeseethedeath, voyager and 1 other person
D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
Don't feel bad, I was there with her when she went. I spent her final hours with her. I made sure she wasn't alone and knew it.
If you feel comfortable, would you mind reporting what the end was like - length of time to pass, vomit/no vomit? This might help when planning method and A.E.

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
That's so kind of you. Could you please share if it was quick and peaceful?
It's such a strange feeling knowing exactly where she is, knowing that she won't be found until later, and no one else in that building has any idea. She was an incredible person, so kind and positive even while planning her own death.
You were so strong and an incredible friend to have been with her during her last breath. I don't think I could do it. Sending you love

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
If you feel comfortable, would you mind reporting what the end was like - length of time to pass, vomit/no vomit? This might help when planning method and A.E.
That's so kind of you. Could you please share if it was quick and peaceful?
It's such a strange feeling knowing exactly where she is, knowing that she won't be found until later, and no one else in that building has any idea. She was an incredible person, so kind and positive even while planning her own death.
You were so strong and an incredible friend to have been with her during her last breath. I don't think I could do it. Sending you love
You both give me far too much credit. I was only able to talk to her. I wasn't there in person sadly. She told me she was going to take her SN in 5 minutes and said she appreciated me then there was just nothing. I assume she passed out soon after. I can't give anything else other than that. I wish I knew if she passed peacefully or not. I can only hope as much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Defenestrator
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
You both give me far too much credit. I was only able to talk to her. I wasn't there in person sadly. She told me she was going to take her SN in 5 minutes and said she appreciated me then there was just nothing. I assume she passed out soon after. I can't give anything else other than that. I wish I knew if she passed peacefully or not. I can only hope as much.
I hope so too. This is the first person we've lost on here who I actually knew (however briefly), heard her voice, even planned it together. I feel like I should have helped her, even though I can't even help myself. This world is truly a darker place today

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, Ἡγησίας and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I hope so too. This is the first person we've lost on here who I actually knew (however briefly), heard her voice, even planned it together. I feel like I should have helped her, even though I can't even help myself. This world is truly a darker place today
If you wanna help, bring her a bag of almonds. Not joking she seriously wanted more and I said I would bring her some when I ctb. But really she seemed content with going. I think she got what she wanted in the end and that's what matters most.

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, voyager, mediocre and 1 other person
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
If you wanna help, bring her a bag of almonds. Not joking she seriously wanted more and I said I would bring her some when I ctb. But really she seemed content with going. I think she got what she wanted in the end and that's what matters most.
Haha hopefully where she is now she has all the almonds she wants :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, mediocre and MysticPerception
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I've been talking to you the past few days in the PM's. You are one of the kindest people I've ever met. I'm going to miss you so much. Hope you are at peace now. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, MysticPerception and voyager
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
After seeing so many people visit Mooncide's thread I was reminded how unfortunate it is that not everyone can receive the same treatment. It's not necessarily a bad or wrong thing but still. It reminded me of leaving flowers at a grave so to speak. So I thought to myself, I should at least let you know every now and then that you aren't forgotten either. I don't remember if you wanted to be cremated or not, my memory sucks sadly. But if it's ashes you want then I'm putting flowers on your ashes and you can't stop me. I still miss you. I really really just want to get out. I don't want to wake up tomorrow. I want to open my eyes and see you're there. Though I would feel like I failed in my only mission then and would probably laugh before crying really. Anyway, short a time as it was you were a wonderful friend. Originally I wanted to do this on your profile but my thoughts are too long and strung out for that apparently. Sorry if you wanted to be promptly forgotten I'm going to bug everyone by bumping your thread every now and then. Not everyone can be Stan or Moonicide or Jean(if she goes the site is going to crash from the goodbye thread). But that doesn't mean you don't deserve the same treatment from those that care. Alright I'm gonna end this flower with a smile, because it's only right I do that after what I asked you to do. I'll come back at some point and leave another flower. No one kind deserves to be completely forgotten.
Flower

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Midnight, hershberger, pthnrdnojvsc and 13 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Hope that the music recommendations made it more bearable :halo:

• Love
Reactions: Girobatol and MysticPerception
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
After seeing so many people visit Mooncide's thread I was reminded how unfortunate it is that not everyone can receive the same treatment. It's not necessarily a bad or wrong thing but still. It reminded me of leaving flowers at a grave so to speak. So I thought to myself, I should at least let you know every now and then that you aren't forgotten either. I don't remember if you wanted to be cremated or not, my memory sucks sadly. But if it's ashes you want then I'm putting flowers on your ashes and you can't stop me. I still miss you. I really really just want to get out. I don't want to wake up tomorrow. I want to open my eyes and see you're there. Though I would feel like I failed in my only mission then and would probably laugh before crying really. Anyway, short a time as it was you were a wonderful friend. Originally I wanted to do this on your profile but my thoughts are too long and strung out for that apparently. Sorry if you wanted to be promptly forgotten I'm going to bug everyone by bumping your thread every now and then. Not everyone can be Stan or Moonicide or Jean(if she goes the site is going to crash from the goodbye thread). But that doesn't mean you don't deserve the same treatment from those that care. Alright I'm gonna end this flower with a smile, because it's only right I do that after what I asked you to do. I'll come back at some point and leave another flower. No one kind deserves to be completely forgotten.
View attachment 25161

This is amazing. Thanks for writing this. I wish everyone can get the same treatment in their goodbye threads. Giving this a friendly bump.

• Love
Reactions: MachinaArcana and MysticPerception
MachinaArcana

MachinaArcana

Jan 18, 2020
The way in which you worded that... it's hauntingly beautiful, MysticPerception

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00 and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
This is amazing. Thanks for writing this. I wish everyone can get the same treatment in their goodbye threads. Giving this a friendly bump.
The way in which you worded that... it's hauntingly beautiful, MysticPerception
Thank you both. I didn't originally intend to post it for others to see but I guess I'm gonna be an open book when it comes to leaving flowers for Rena. Not a bad thing just unexpected.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, boredtodeath, Ἡγησίας and 1 other person
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
I have been finally been able to capture the strong connection there was between you two. I had the honour of interchanging some PM with her during her last day, I felt I needed to after reading this thread. Someway I understood she was a very close person to me. I don't know why I think this, maybe it's because her story remembered me a lot of a very important person I lost one month ago. I want to believe these two beautiful souls have found their deserved peace.

Thank you for being there and easing her last days alive, and thanks again for remembering her with your lovely post of today.

(My english is awful, I wish it could be better to express my thoughts and feelings properly, but I've big difficulties to do it even in my own language).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Quarky00, Neville1, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I really really wanted to die today. Okay that's a lie I still want to die. But the point is I know that was you that helped me out earlier. Either that or I'm going absolutely insane but I swear you were right there giving me a hug when I was going to lose it completely. Anyway, I'm back to give another flower. I thought about buying the bag of almonds today but I realized it's far too soon. I want them to be at least sort of fresh when I show up. Even though I think it takes a long time for almonds to go bad really. You get the point though. I was thinking earlier about how it doesn't really matter even if you ceased to exist after you left us and if your conscience was obliterated entirely and you never read this. Because the memory of you will still live on in me until I'm gone. Even though time itself will make everything I put here pointless it still holds meaning to me. I won't let you be forgotten so easily at least. Deep breaths, that's what got me through today. I just have to hang on for now but I know I won't last much longer. I promise I won't let it be impulsive but just know I'm going to be there before the year is out at least. Alright, deep breathe. Here's a smile for you, from a big hypocrite who cried when you left even after asking you to smile haha.

Oh and one more thing, if anyone else reads this and would be so kind please give the thread a bump so I can bump it again later myself. If no one does that's okay I just like seeing the thread go back up as a reminder that she was here.
Flowers

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, Shinbu, Ἡγησίας and 4 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I really really wanted to die today. Okay that's a lie I still want to die. But the point is I know that was you that helped me out earlier. Either that or I'm going absolutely insane but I swear you were right there giving me a hug when I was going to lose it completely. Anyway, I'm back to give another flower. I thought about buying the bag of almonds today but I realized it's far too soon. I want them to be at least sort of fresh when I show up. Even though I think it takes a long time for almonds to go bad really. You get the point though. I was thinking earlier about how it doesn't really matter even if you ceased to exist after you left us and if your conscience was obliterated entirely and you never read this. Because the memory of you will still live on in me until I'm gone. Even though time itself will make everything I put here pointless it still holds meaning to me. I won't let you be forgotten so easily at least. Deep breaths, that's what got me through today. I just have to hang on for now but I know I won't last much longer. I promise I won't let it be impulsive but just know I'm going to be there before the year is out at least. Alright, deep breathe. Here's a smile for you, from a big hypocrite who cried when you left even after asking you to smile haha.

Oh and one more thing, if anyone else reads this and would be so kind please give the thread a bump so I can bump it again later myself. If no one does that's okay I just like seeing the thread go back up as a reminder that she was here.
View attachment 25306
It's nice you're doing this for her ❤️

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
boredtodeath

boredtodeath

background noise
Jul 13, 2018
Another flower to bump the thread. I hope she's at peace now❤️
Images 3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, cowbain and Crushed_Innocence
LetItBleed

LetItBleed

Jan 21, 2020
I hope you found peace wherever you are.

• Love
MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
Your next journey awaits. Peaceful transitions to you.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Rest in peace Rena Rossy

• Love