• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you believe in demonic possession ?

• Yes , it’s happened to me or someone I know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, that’s mental illness buddy

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • Sometimes , in rare cases.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Do you believe in demonic possession?
Or manifestation of "evil spirits" inside people?

Reactions: Circles
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
No, I think religion is a con made up in the dark ages.
Thank u for sharing!!
No, I think religion is a con made up in the dark ages.
You should look into the * annelise Michel* footage tapes I would be curious to hear your opinion after?
I 100% think she received abusive treatment.

But something evil seems like it's inside her ….. do you think she is just mentally ill?
Also I heard for a humans throat it's impossible to keep making those sounds without gasping for breath once, even beat boxers or heavy metal artists.
Thanks for sharing again though I appreciate the different perspectives :)

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No.

People who love horror movies should go to some psychiatric hospitals for one night.
I think that no film can convey even half the same emotions.

Mental illnesses destroy the brain incredibly and cause behaviors that are alien to us.

In the past, there was less knowledge about mental illnesses, so the easiest way was to draw a card titled "supernatural phenomenon", in this case: possession.
Of course, at that time religious organizations had a lot to say, which of course did not help the situation.

Another example.
Fentanyl is a popular drug in the United States.
If I didn't know the consequences, I would think that someone was filming new scenes for "The Walking Dead".
These people don't look like zombies. These people are "zombies".
However, this is not due to supernatural forces. Just a substance that destroyed their mind.

Everyone must also remember that it is easier to control people through fear.
Threatening with hell, eternal torture and possession is effective.
Or used to be.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
No.

People who love horror movies should go to some psychiatric hospitals for one night.

Mental illnesses destroy the brain incredibly and cause behaviors that are alien to us.

In the past, there was less knowledge about mental illnesses, so the easiest way was to draw a card titled "supernatural phenomenon", in this case: possession.
Of course, at that time religious organizations had a lot to say, which of course did not help the situation.

Another example.
If I didn't know the consequences, I would think that someone was filming new scenes for "The Walking Dead".
However, this is not due to supernatural forces. Just a substance that destroyed their mind.

Or used to be.
What film are you referring to , I'm sorry?
Also I don't rly love horror films . My favourite movie is called the Dish & the Spoon.

I think it's very rare I agree with you. This footage made me rethink everything. I could be mistaken though. And yes it's easier to control through fear , I couldn't agree with you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No.

Another example.

Or used to be.
Have you seen the annelise Michel footage?
I don't think she was on fentanyl 😂 but maybe her demon would sell it to me 😂😂😂😂😂

Bad joke
No.

Another example.

Or used to be.
Also I've been in multiple psychiatric facilities and they are not as scary as they seem in Canada atleast. Can't speak for other countries but I got a large variety of food and multiple yoga groups offered daily , also lots of colouring….. maybe u mean for the criminally insane?

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
What film are you referring to , I'm sorry?
Also I don't rly love horror films . My favourite movie is called the Dish & the Spoon.

I think it's very rare I agree with you. This footage made me rethink everything. I could be mistaken though. And yes it's easier to control through fear , I couldn't agree with you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen the annelise Michel footage?
I don't think she was on fentanyl 😂 but maybe her demon would sell it to me 😂😂😂😂😂

Bad joke

Also I've been in multiple psychiatric facilities and they are not as scary as they seem in Canada atleast. Can't speak for other countries but I got a large variety of food and multiple yoga groups offered daily , also lots of colouring….. maybe u mean for the criminally insane?
I have to use a translator and not everything can be understood :).
I didn't have a specific movie in mind.
I had the entire film genre in mind.

Of course, mental hospitals don't look like those in horror movies (usually).
I also expressed myself incorrectly, because I didn't mean only psychiatric hospitals in general.
I meant all facilities where there are or may be mentally ill people.

I agree that mental hospitals can be nice places.
But there are also some that don't work very well.

Sorry, I don't always express myself clearly.
The fact that I don't speak English doesn't help.
I have to write in the simplest way possible so that the translator makes as few mistakes as possible.
Of course, there are often mistakes anyway.
I'm Polish, so my language is a bit complicated and Google translator doesn't necessarily handle it.

• Love
Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
I have to use a translator and not everything can be understood :).
I didn't have a specific movie in mind.
I had the entire film genre in mind.

Of course, mental hospitals don't look like those in horror movies (usually).
I also expressed myself incorrectly, because I didn't mean only psychiatric hospitals in general.
I meant all facilities where there are or may be mentally ill people.

I agree that mental hospitals can be nice places.
But there are also some that don't work very well.

Sorry, I don't always express myself clearly.
The fact that I don't speak English doesn't help.
I have to write in the simplest way possible so that the translator makes as few mistakes as possible.
Of course, there are often mistakes anyway.
I'm Polish, so my language is a bit complicated and Google translator doesn't necessarily handle it.
Ohh okay I'm sorry no worries bro

Reactions: Agon321
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I have not seen any evidence of it myself, and current observations point out that demons do not exist. So, I would call BS on that.

Mental illnesses do exist, so people probably confuse them with possessions.

Still, I do not exclude the possibility of such power, as we do not have a case against it.

~~~
Just recalled watching this prank almost 10 years ago. Made me cringe incredibly hard, but here you go:

• Hugs
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
I have not seen any evidence of it myself, and current observations point out that demons do not exist. So, I would call BS on that.

Still, I do not exclude the possibility of such power, as we do not have a case against it.

~~~
Just recalled watching this prank almost 10 years ago. Made me cringe incredibly hard, but here you go:

What's that video ? Links kind of creep me out sometimes give me the name and I will search it please , don't mine my paranoid android

~~~

Thank you I agree , there's not enough solid evidence.
The reason I heard for this is because people who have dealt with this stuff first hand just don't feel the need to always prove it and know the truth of it all. That being said ! I hate hoaxes too lmao even though can be a bit comical haha 😆 they do spread Dior misinformation……..
I think some of the families, and victims that have gone through this after also go to extreme lengths to protect their real identities.
Adam Blai is my fav person who discusses these preternatural occurrences. He really broke it down for me and the language is also pretty youth friendly ⭐
I just hope everyone gets the answers they need and are looking for one day………….. ⭐🪡
Life is such a slow descent into hysteria
Leaning towards 'no' but, I'm not a complete sceptic.
Yes I think it's super rare! The footage of that one case for some reason pretty much made me change most of my reservations. I think the enfield poltergeist is another that also felt insidiously evil to me. And just not something anyone would make up or wish to go through? But no doubt. Actors will be actors lol.
I think it's very case by case. It's so easy to make generalizations nowadays :/ even myself. I was like
O m g.
W t f .
🤯-😳-😨-🤢-🫢-🤐

Last edited:
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
What's that video ? Links kind of creep me out sometimes give me the name and I will search it please , don't mine my paranoid android
That is okay. I am also incredibly paranoid about the links myself and always triple check them before pasting them in my browser window, haha.

The video is "Possession Prank" by LAHWF (Watch code: LWkH3OwWbWk). It is very dumb and a little bit offensive; it just reminded me of the old days.

~~~
I think some of the families, and victims that have gone through this after also go to extreme lengths to protect their real identities.
I think the same. It is like: why would they want unwanted attention?

Analogy: a real drug lord will not rap about moving dope on social media like mainstream rappers do...

Last edited:
  • Yay!
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
i believe in magic and supernatural things, however i also feel "satan", "demons", "possession" etc is blamed for things that have reasons like person a acted out because person b treated them like dogshit for decades not cause possession or to control other people and create divide.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
That is okay. I am also incredibly paranoid about the links myself and always triple check them before pasting them in my browser window, haha.

The video is "Possession Prank" by LAHWF (Watch code: LWkH3OwWbWk). It is very dumb and a little bit offensive; it just reminded me of the old days.

~~~

I think the same. It is like: why would they want unwanted attention?

Analogy: a real drug lord will not rap about moving dope on social media like mainstream rappers do...
Hehe yes I think when it does occur it's super rare from the personal research project I've been trying to do. In quantum physics apparently it's been proven that there is another spiritual realm. Everyone is entitled to their own interpretation of life after death that is the beauty of freedom of speech I suppose. I've always been skeptical of everything…. Life after death is one of the biggest questions I ask myself. I'm scared to be punished for ctb if there really is a higher power, but also think that any higher power could feel our pain couldn't they? So should understand.
I remember in Dante's inferno the poem the layer of hell for suicide described was pretty treacherous , but these are just stories. I think the truth is quite hidden. I mean it's hard to believe anything.
If you were born in the medieval times and someone tried to explain cell phones to us we would probably hang them by the steak and say they are crazy. There are some things humans just can't wrap themselves around so I would never want to disrespect someone's experience by assuming it was false, but also acknowledge how a lot of religious propaganda is used to spread fear and misinformation especially regarding gay and trans people , and other very strange things. Also not to mention the churches not being taxed…. Life is such a big onion 🧅
🧅..
i believe in magic and supernatural things, however i also feel "satan", "demons", "possession" etc is blamed for things that have reasons like person a acted out because person b treated them like dogshit for decades not cause possession or to control other people and create divide.
i hate the separation and division too…

Atleast we won't live to be around in 3060 or something, can you imagine the fate of our future generations ….:(

I think your phone might of glitched a bit or I need glasses hehe … but I think we may be on the same page? Correct me if I'm wrong though. I like hearing different opinions.

I believe in the spiritual and otherworldly…. I think everyone has a " spirit " and some people have more of a presence than others , hence like why people say some are 'charismatic' but personally I think actually an experience of something else perhaps. ( not talking about dark triad traits)
i think this world 🌎 robs a lot of people of their innocence and spirit at a very young age :( or one way or another ….
….
Like Kurt cobain said nobody dies a virgin , life fucks us all….

Last edited: