• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Screenshot 3 5 2024 203916 wwwbbccouk
London is such a small city because my friends teacher is the parent of this boy- rest in peace Daniel Anjorin
This psycho went around stabbing people with his sword and sliced Daniels neck and stabbed him more.
I grew up in East London but it has a serious knife crime problem that needs to be fixed.

I believe life is suffering but other people would disagree with me. I find the universe so evil for brutally killing people who have no desire to die, but let others who beg for death, live. Whenever I leave the house I always think about how I could die, especially since there's just pyschos with swords randomly attacking people. I know life's not fair but its so so so evil, he didn't even die peacefully being stabbed in the neck is horrific. I don't know what to believe anymore, are humans innately evil? do we all have the potential to become monsters?

If I don't ctb I'm sure something else will kill me anyway, but I want to die on my own terms. I stopped reading the news because I cant handle hearing about all the gruesome evils in this society, its terrifying and makes me loose all hope in life. I'm not blinded by sorrow I know there's good in the world, but when I see the horrors of humanity its hard to remember anything good.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
View attachment 137997
London is such a small city because my friends teacher is the parent of this boy- rest in peace Daniel Anjorin
This psycho went around stabbing people with his sword and sliced Daniels neck and stabbed him more.
I grew up in East London but it has a serious knife crime problem that needs to be fixed.

I believe life is suffering but other people would disagree with me. I find the universe so evil for brutally killing people who have no desire to die, but let others who beg for death, live. Whenever I leave the house I always think about how I could die, especially since there's just pyschos with swords randomly attacking people. I know life's not fair but its so so so evil, he didn't even die peacefully being stabbed in the neck is horrific. I don't know what to believe anymore, are humans innately evil? do we all have the potential to become monsters?

If I don't ctb I'm sure something else will kill me anyway, but I want to die on my own terms. I stopped reading the news because I cant handle hearing about all the gruesome evils in this society, its terrifying and makes me loose all hope in life. I'm not blinded by sorrow I know there's good in the world, but when I see the horrors of humanity its hard to remember anything good.
I'm so sorry for his family and also for you! Losing a son is the most painful thing in life so prayers for his parents. Life is so ugly people are killing each others like a wild animal zoo

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
do we all have the potential to become monsters?
There are monsters but we're too soft on them. It's the downside of giving everybody a chance.

I don't think it's everyone, it's just certain people.

Unfortunately we can't judge for future crimes too until they happen. Until somebody picks up a knife or a sword. The place where I live now used to be occupied by a tenant who chased people with a knife. I had already met them before they were kicked out of here, they were unpleasant, and everybody knew they were going to be a problem.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1 and eatantz
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You ppl in the uk do better than we do in the us, at least as far as homicides go. We have nearly 40000 gun deaths every year. I have no idea how many stabbing deaths here, but sure its way more than uk. Im sure we outrank you in any type of murder. Not sure what my point is in saying all this. Its not a contest, and even if it were, it would be a morbid one. I guess just trying to say that there's no shortage of horrendous crap that people will do to each other. And no, I do not believe that most people are monsters, nor do I believe that most people are capable of becoming monsters, no matter how bad the world seems/is.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I know that recently there has been news coverage about some of the gruesome murders in the UK. I am not whether I will agree that the people.who committed the murders were purely evil - what they did was evil. In each case, they were psychiatric patients who had not been supported by their medical teams in a timely fashion and they had stopped taking their medication. The media, families of the victims, the government etc appear to try and blame that one person who held the weapon - but if the medical help was taken away due to cutbacks, there is going to be a price to pay by all of us. Years ago, when I was working with vulnerable clients (face to face), I would sometime notice agitation, unusual behaviours etc and ask the person if they have taken their medication and will contact their doctor of they haven't and get them the support they need - and over the years, this was happening more as the patients were not being cared for as often as they needed to due to cutbacks. The state failed in its duty of care - the state failed the person who eventually ended up holding that weapon and every single one of us impacted by these crimes. Until there is some.serious investment in our public services, we will continue to fail people.

I feel so sorry for that young boy, his family and everyone impacted by this. Change can only come through positive action.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
You ppl in the uk do better than we do in the us, at least as far as homicides go. We have nearly 40000 gun deaths every year. I have no idea how many stabbing deaths here, but sure it's way more than uk. Im sure we outrank you in any type of murder. Not sure what my point is in saying all this. It's not a contest, and even if it were, it would be a morbid one. I guess just trying to say that there's no shortage of horrendous crap that people will do to each other. And no, I do not believe that most people are monsters, nor do I believe that most people are capable of becoming monsters, no matter how bad the world seems/is.
more than 50,000 Americans died by suicide in 2023, Firearms are the most common method used in suicides. Firearms are used in more than 50% of suicides. I'm sure 2024 we gonna have more numbers including myself

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
more than 50,000 Americans died by suicide in 2023, Firearms are the most common method used in suicides. Firearms are used in more than 50% of suicides. I'm sure 2024 we gonna have more numbers including myself
Ok 50000. I stand corrected. I think the numbers are going to decline, though, relatively speaking of course, since most of Covid is past. Not gone, but the social isolation is reduced. It won't be a large drop, but a drop nonetheless. Maybe 46000 or 47000. But, who really knows?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Ok 50000. I stand corrected. I think the numbers are going to decline, though, relatively speaking of course, since most of Covid is past. Not gone, but the social isolation is reduced. It won't be a large drop, but a drop nonetheless. Maybe 46000 or 47000. But, who really knows?
Do you actually believe people died due to Covid and isolation? I personally don't think so. People are not satisfied and bullying will never stop I feel like those are the main reasons. I read in the media about Covid can be a factor but not the main cause.