• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
I am contemplating between booking 1 or 2 nights in a hotel. Initially I wanted to book for 2 nights to have additional 24-hour buffer if things go wrong or another 11 hours because during those hours the hotel staff won't enter the room. The check-in is at 2PM and check-out at 11AM next day so it's only after 11AM they will start looking. Things that can go wrong are like me drifting to sleep with benzos and unable to drink 2nd cup or some force majeur.

On the other hand I will have to book 1 day and the reason for this is my mom. She's currently abroad and if something happens to her there, i.e. somehow (and I don't know how) the news of my death reach her she will get hospitalized at best (which would be very expensive) or it will be too devastating for her that she won't make it. I don't see a way for news reaching her there so that is not what I am concerned about.

I am concerned about inner intuition that tells the person that something bad happened to their loved one. This does happen right? People even see dreams the same day when loved one dies. If that happens and I die 2 days before her flight back she will start calling and me not answering will make it worse until she gets home and reads my note with fake reason that I had an army draft and will contact her later. The plan is to make sure she gets home in peace, reads my note and later police will visit her with bad news. If she's to be hospitalized then let it be here, not abroad and after she has visited her son and loved ones there. If she won't make it then all the stuff, thigs that hold sentimental value, documents and stashed money will be left to landlord. He will throw everything out except money of course. This doesn't sit well with me. Some of the stuff is supposed to go to my brother.

So that's my dilemma at the moment. Book 1 night or 2 nights prior to her arrival. First option makes sure she returns with peaceful mind and then bad news reach her but it leaves me with 11 hours for SN to work successfully. Second option can cause disress and maybe worse while she's abroad or worse, during flight but leaves me with 11 hours + additional 24 hours until check-out to make sure if I wake up (because I fucked-up something) I can drink 2nd cup of SN. Not sure about hotel staff though. They might come once but I don't know if it's morning or noon hours.

I could however book 1 night before her arrival and 1 night after so my check-out will not be the next day at 11AM. I could schedule automatic email at say 5PM to police and ambulance to come over so the mom will be notified after she arrives.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kta1994
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
It really depends on what you believe is right and best. I don't personally believe in the intuition you mentioned, if I was able to book two nights I would. Though, 11 hours should be enough from what I've read.

Reactions: diyCTB and jemetire
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Personally, I'd book 3 days to avoid being saved too early but not exiting my room for 3 days might raise some suspicions so I might do a shorter time, 11 hours like you said. It honestly depends on SI. If your SI is strong then you'd probably need more time to bring up all the confidence to drink the SN.

Reactions: diyCTB
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Book 3 days or more and put the "do not disturb" card. There is now way they will enter when they see that card.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Book 3 days or more and put the "do not disturb" card. There is now way they will enter when they see that card.
I checked with one hotel before this one. They said they had DND signs but if they don't I can just let the management know that I don't want to be bothered. That didn't sit well with me. Have not asked about DND signs in current hotel though.