Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Why not dead yet? Still need to get 100 000 likes.

View attachment 77265
I'm going for a million, much to everyone's chagrin (probably).

Command and Conquer?! Now that was a great game! I played so much of Command and Conquer Red Alert back in the day. Even spent days making custom maps. I still remember that one game that I had to surrender. My enemies were still alive, but I only had a submarine, and I couldn't build or buy anything with just a submarine. A cruel loss. I never played the campaign past the second mission because I was young and didn't know English so I had no idea what to do. But I always bought lots of dogs and that's why I still love German Shepherds! Helped me win many wars by eating the enemy soldiers! But then for some reason the dogs lost to tanks, as a kid I felt it was unfair that a few Medium tanks could kill all my doggies, but then I learned to buy Heavy tanks instead of dogs and could take my revenge. I wonder if it's because of that game that I really love tanks.

Good music! Thanks for linking! Now I really want to play again. I almost bought the remake/remaster too, but then I thought I could save money and play the original.

I don't remember attack dogs - must have been in the later ones. I do remember the little guys struggling to carry their giant bazookas to the enemy bases though, that was pretty lol.

And who could forget this epic scene. Truly a masterpiece of a game, especially for its time.

Reactions: Manaaja
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Cheers brother!

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Angst Filled Fuck Up