• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
I'm (more than) ok with the idea of dying, while I'm not as much of a fan of the possible pain associated with it.
So while SN seems to be an effective, cheap and easily attainable method, it doesn't struck me as painless, so I was thinking: what about taking some 1,4 Butanediol first?
How long does 1,4 Butanediol usually take to bring loss of consciousness?
My idea would be to do an anti emetic regime to avoid puking, take a substantial dose of 1,4 Butanediol - maybe even enough to kill me anyway - in grape juice, swiftly followed (how swiftly?? times??) by a glass of SN dissolved in water, so that I will be out of it before any pain from the SN could kick in.
I have read that grape juice enhances the potency of 1,4 Butanediol.
What do you reckon? Overkill?
I'm also on a bunch of meds (seroquel = quetiapine, depakin = valproic acid sodium, zoloft = sertraline SSRIs, lithium....fml) and I was wondering if there's any potential interaction and pitfalls I should be aware of/avoid.
Thanks for reading and for any suggestion you might have.

• Love
Reactions: InTheAirTonight
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I think the 1,4 b will take time to kick in so it wont help much. Maybe use an opiate with 1,4 b instead of SN.

C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I thought about 1,4 Butanediol because it's legal, cheap and it doesn't require a prescription. I'm afraid I can't say the same about opiates (I so wish that wasn't the case though!)

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Seroquel has a potentially bad interaction with metoclopramide, so use domperidone as your antiemetic. If you need something to knock you out, a box of short-acting benzos like Xanax or Ativan is your best bet. Crush the pills and mix that in with your SN.

If you can't get benzos, just swallow a bunch of seroquel pills since you already have it - as far as I know, that stuff knocks you out hard and it is also a dopamine blocker so it will potentiate the antiemetic. Win-win.

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Cloudy I don't think anyone will be able to help to the degree you'd like because of the following reasons:

1) 1,4 Butanediol is an untested substance for suicide. I don't know of anyone here on SS who's successfully killed himself with it and I haven't seen anyone post scientific articles discussing suicides from drinking it.

2) There could be a potentially bad reaction between 1,4 Butanediol and SN where you survive and wind up worse off than you are now. Again as best I know there's no really solid info about using 1,4 Butanediol alone or with other substances to commit suicide.

3) You're taking multiple RX drugs and again no one knows how any or all of them react with 1,4 B and/or SN.

Last edited:
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
She can get etizolam easily from india and other more powerful designer benzos from china.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
Seroquel has a potentially bad interaction with metoclopramide, so use domperidone as your antiemetic. If you need something to knock you out, a box of short-acting benzos like Xanax or Ativan is your best bet. Crush the pills and mix that in with your SN.

If you can't get benzos, just swallow a bunch of seroquel pills since you already have it - as far as I know, that stuff knocks you out hard and it is also a dopamine blocker so it will potentiate the antiemetic. Win-win.

Thanks, that's exactly the kind of info I'm after, you're a star!

Cloudy I don't think anyone will be able to help to the degree you'd like because of the following reasons:

1) 1,4 Butanediol is an untested substance for suicide. I don't know of anyone here on SS who's successfully killed himself with it and I haven't seen anyone post scientific articles discussing suicides from drinking it.

2) There could be a potentially bad reaction between 1,4 Butanediol and SN where you survive and wind up worse off than you are now. Again as best I know there's no really solid info about using 1,4 Butanediol alone or with other substances to commit suicide.

3) You're taking multiple RX drugs and again no one knows how any or all of them react with 1,4 B and/or SN.

I see, thanks for the reply.

1) That's a pity, I've read a bunch of threads and multiple articles about accidental deaths; I wish there was more info on using it as a suicide agent.

2) Mmm, that's scary, but I don't see how I could wind up worse than dead. Do you mean that they could interact so that I don't die, but get brain damage instead or something along these lines?

3) Should I quit them before attempting CBT to avoid interactions? I know that they stay in your system for some time, but I haven't really researched how long for though. Is anyone else on the forum on similar meds and has any findings regarding interactions/procedure?

She can get etizolam easily from india and other more powerful designer benzos from china.

Thank you, I'll look into it. Btw I'm not a she ;)

Reactions: RayoSinSol and Throwaway9787
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
[/QUOTE]
1) That's a pity, I've read a bunch of threads and multiple articles about accidental deaths; I wish there was more info on using it as a suicide agent.

2) Mmm, that's scary, but I don't see how I could wind up worse than dead. Do you mean that they could interact so that I don't die, but get brain damage instead or something along these lines?

3) Should I quit them before attempting CBT to avoid interactions? I know that they stay in your system for some time, but I haven't really researched how long for though. Is anyone else on the forum on similar meds and has any findings regarding interactions/procedure?
[/QUOTE]

1) I wish so too. It sounds like it could work very well if only we knew more about it.

2) Yes that's what I meant.

3) I can't answer this question because I have no medical knowledge. Sorry.

Last edited:
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

It's a GHB prodrug and there are articles discussing death from GHB/GBL, and about 1-4B ingestion. There ARE some documented deaths but the substance alone can't kill you most of the time. Any deaths that occurred were due to exacerbating existing severe sleep apnea, or aspirating vomit, which you'd have the same chances of with falling asleep while drunk. Other deaths were always combined with opiates and often benzos, with the opiate levels high enough to be the sole cause of death.

I agree about the risks mixing with SN, too. Drug interactions in the human body can be unpredictable

Reactions: pane
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
SN isn't a drug, it's a poison. There is only one antidote for it and that's methylene blue. The only problematic interaction I would see is if they were taking any stimulants as these can prolong the time before loss of conciousness. None of the medications presented above are stimulants.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
SN isn't a drug, it's a poison. There is only one antidote for it and that's methylene blue. The only problematic interaction I would see is if they were taking any stimulants as these can prolong the time before loss of conciousness. None of the medications presented above are stimulants.
That's really just a semantic difference. It's a chemical and chemicals react with each other. I wouldn't worry about something making SN ineffective, but some combos may increase discomfort.

L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
I don't know of anyone here on SS who's successfully killed himself with it
@Toenditall used butanediol + SN.

• Wow
Reactions: RayoSinSol and Darkdreamer001
RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
So is there any update at all on the specific effect of taking butanediol and SN together?

I just want to know if it's possible it might cause any kind of extra pain or discomfort.

GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Forget it, you will puke it in this combo, butaniol anal and SN oral could be possible. But there are better Morphins for that.

• Wow
Reactions: RayoSinSol
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Taking an acidic drink in close proximity to SN isn't a great idea. If you take it an ancient man will tell you that you have chosen...poorly

Last edited: