• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

80hdigital

Nov 6, 2021
So I've got around 500 mL of 1,4-butanediol and 3 grams of a morphine potency opioid called 2-MAP237. This opioid is what one would call a designer drug. I've got a fair tolerance to both of these drugs to the point where I need 3.5-4 mL of 1,4bdo to get properly high and ~300mg of 2map. I'm hoping though that the combination of the two and the ultra dosages will cut through this tolerance sufficiently. I've read of a tolerance as high as 1 gram a day for 2map. However, I'd be shooting for >2 grams rectally in a short time frame so I feel a fatal overdose would be within reason for me.

I was thinking of dosing 100-200 mL of 1,4bdo orally. Then dosing 1-2 grams of the opioid rectally. (Or the max amount of the drug I can get to dissolve in an ~4-5 mL of water in an oral syringe.) I'll repeatedly dose the max rectal amount of the opioid until I inevitably pass out from the 1,4bdo.

The only thing that concerns me is the forced vomiting from megadosing the bdo and an opioid. I chose to take the opioid rectally to avoid further nausea from both the drugs hitting my stomach in the same time frame and puking up both in an endless fashion.

As far as antiemetics go, I have 16x 8mg Zofran (ondandetron) pills. However I'm not entirely sure how much to take and when. I was thinking maybe take 4 of them an hour to 2 hours before hand? Not too familiar with its metabolic timeframe and if uncomfortable affects occur at high doses or what a solid dose to prevent vomiting is. Maybe you guys could help? I don't have any metoclopramide. Although I've read discussion here that points to that being the antiemetic of choice here. Could anyone care to explain why? Will Zofran still fit the bill?

I could also acquire Xanax in a very short time frame and Soma (carisoprodol) in 2-4 weeks to throw in the mix for a more assured respiratory depression.

Let me know your thoughts. I don't want to risk a failed attempt because I've read some horror stories. Any advice would be graciously appreciated.

Reactions: Euthanza