• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
I don't know if anyone here feels something similar but i guess after all the harm people have done to me i have developed a very deep hatred for all humans, even the people in this community, even if they haven't done anything directly to me, i feel hatred when i see what they write.

Since i was little i have hardly ever felt an interest for anything in this world, i guess i wasn't made for this world.

This is the most my brain allow me to write for today. I have no idea how people with the same age or even younger as me have a noticeably better ability to communicate what they want to say.

I will most likely end up getting out of this through death.

Edit: I was even hesitant to post this for fear of being harmed in some way, I don't know.

Last edited:
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I'm so sorry that you feel that way. I don't have hatred for people, but I never drop my guard, especially at work, because whenever they find my shortcomings they'll take advantage of me. I feel safe here, but in the outside world I feel like everyone is looking for prey.
Perhaps you don't like what I wrote but anyway I wish you the best 💙💛

Last edited:
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
hi, I see that you struggled throughout life immensely, and I feel your pain and understand your perspective. I too have a general dislike for people, thats why I have an extremely small friend group and im not really interested in interacting with others (also partly because of anxiety). But there is nothing wrong with taking some time for yourself and really focusing on yourself, since you have been used for everyone else's pleasure your whole life. cheers

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it's just so horrific how in this world humans create so much harm and treat others so cruelly. I think that it's true that both life itself and humans are the problem. I also could never see myself as being meant for existing, I've never wished to be here at all, I simply despise life in itself and in fact I could never wish to associate with something so harmful and useless as existence.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Everything you said is fine. Nothing wrong with hating all people, including us. Your mind is one place where you can do what you please, might as well go wild

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
i feel the same way; i have a very deep hatred for human condition, and everything it stands for - continuous struggle with no purpose. the only thing i can do for now, is to distract my attention with imagination, soothing music, and other trivial tasks that became much too repetitive, too long ago

insufferable human condition…

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ofc me hate all hate awful species injury damage me hate awful universe. Care mmbr ppl frnd here als no hurt inncnt ,but species all vey vry vry awful ofc hate scum species, wish never existe ofc misanthp

Reactions: ksp