• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
So I had my doctor call in my prescription to my local Walmart, expecting to just get another 30 day supply. I go to pick it up, and it's a 90 day supply. Is it possible to ctb by an OD on Zoloft (sertraline)? Just curious.

Reactions: davidtorez
uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
It might be possible, but I would highly advise against trying. The chances are you wouldn't ctb, and as the above reply said, you would most likely get serotonin syndrome, which is really awful and not something you want to experience.

Reactions: willitpass, jacobryan, juna and 2 others
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Nope, OD by antidepressants is a non starter

J

juna

Exhausted of this existence...
Mar 4, 2024
I take sertraline too. I wouldn't say it's reliable. you'd most likely get serotonin syndrome and hurt yourself. But mixing antidepressants with alcohol could be a viable method.
How viable is alcohol plus anti depressants? Alcohol is feely available and I could get antidepressants prescribed from the doctor.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How viable is alcohol plus anti depressants? Alcohol is feely available and I could get antidepressants prescribed from the doctor.
Read the PPeH if you're interested in ODing.

Threads about ODs:

• Love
Reactions: juna