• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

feral

feral

Jun 2, 2019
Been going through some rough shit lately, and haven't had access to any therapy. I went through trauma as a kid and haven't been able to get a decent therapist for years now. I don't want to vent to my friends anymore since I don't want to burden them with that kind of stuff. It's some deep shit and they aren't obligated to play therapist for me. I can't even find solace in my family, so I don't have anyone I can talk to about this. The person I confided the most in turned out to be lying to me about various things, including their mental illness and CSA. I've decided that I want to ctb after like 5 years of ideation, as I don't care enough to see if it gets better in the future.

However, the only antiemetic I have access to is Zofran, and I don't know if I feel comfortable enough to purchase Metoclopramide. I've been taking it for a couple of years now, and it works efficiently. Would it be a good alternative to Reglan, or would it essentially be pointless to try it out?

Last edited:
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Just don't talk sources as the pro-lifers are drying up our sources.

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Zofran is strongest antiemetic you can find.
It is used in chemotherapy.
I am planing on using it, but not before I test it for sideffects.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Is Zofran a commercial name for Metoclopramide?