• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
everything you have you lose its know has a lose-lose situation
like nuker war it's a no win situation
whats the point of living when it's all taken away from you
why build anything when it will just decay or break down
we can't have anything not even the thing that makes us what we are
life soon decays into nothingness, point of being on this site when atm
the mods can just ban you. whats the point of it all
i could really use a better platform to communicate on but everything on the internet is heavily moderated and censored
freedom if there is even such a thing it doesn't exist yet

Why is internet censorship bad?

Because it's censorship.
Censorship is bad. Censorship prevents the free expression of ideas and limits thought and creativity. Censorship is anti-freedom.
But, you say, why should people be allowed to say hurtful things? It's because they are free to do so. Sometimes hurtful things need to be said. Sometimes life just isn't fair. Remember the old saying, "Sticks and stones may hurt my bones, but words will never hurt me". More people need to take that to heart.
What are some internet forums where there is no regulation or censorship of any kind regarding the content posted there?

Last edited:
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Solcial isn't sensored, it's web3.0 technology, distributed so noone controls it. But I couldn't work out how to join without paying with crypto.

I think there are other places too but they're pretty small and niche and/or very unreliable etc

• Informative
Reactions: Darkover