Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This is a response thread to the numerous ones that claim injustice. We're all in this shitty struggle together! We should be supporting one another.

Society at large is always shitting on our types and shutting us down! As we all witnessed last month when we had to switch servers.

Here's my final parting message on this thread. if we can't bond anymore we will tear eachother apart. This place means alot to many so let's all try not to be selfish!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, mediocre, Luchs and 7 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Sorry, nothing personal, but I imagined a few presidents saying that and that made me laugh :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Mm80, Myforevercharlie, Quarky00 and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I thoroughly agree that all voices here are equal, from the person making their first post to those who are more prolific and/or have been members for a longer amount of time. I have been a member of many groups and forums, and I have always held to the standard that all have equal value and worth, regardless of how new or old they may be. If someone belongs, then they belong. I was once part of a forum focused on healing a specific issue, and I used to buck at those who claimed an elder status because they'd been active in the healing process for longer.

I'm curious as to what you consider selfish behavior. If you're warning someone against it, then it is helpful to clarify what you mean. Otherwise, someone may unnecessarily question themselves and feel less confident when they're doing just fine, if that is their natural inclination. I'm not suggesting you own other's perceptions or their self worth, but an amorphous statement can lead to confusion, and confusion isn't helpful when I think your motivations are in fact to be helpful.

Finally, I will say with respect that I disagree about bonding. I've been in other controversial groups, and such claims about standing together or falling apart have been used to shut down personal autonomy, important questioning, and valuable dissent. Based on difficult life experiences and subsequent lessons, I would not want to bond with everyone in any group, I maintain my boundaries, autonomy, free will, and critical thinking. I participate and bond only over the reasons for the group existing, as long as I agree with those reasons, and as long as the group continues to benefit me in safe and healthy ways. For example, families. Families and human bonding are necessary, but if the family or the bonds are toxic, then it is, for me, far better to be without that family. Same with any group, no matter how much I need what it purports to provide.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ame, moonsafari, Sensei and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I thoroughly agree that all voices here are equal, from the person making their first post to those who are more prolific and/or have been members for a longer amount of time. I have been a member of many groups and forums, and I have always held to the standard that all have equal value and worth, regardless of how new or old they may be. If someone belongs, then they belong. I was once part of a forum focused on healing a specific issue, and I used to buck at those who claimed an elder status because they'd been active in the healing process for longer.

I'm curious as to what you consider selfish behavior. If you're warning someone against it, then it is helpful to clarify what you mean. Otherwise, someone may unnecessarily question themselves and feel less confident when they're doing just fine, if that is their natural inclination. I'm not suggesting you own other's perceptions or their self worth, but an amorphous statement can lead to confusion, and confusion isn't helpful when I think your motivations are in fact to be helpful.

Finally, I will say with respect that I disagree about bonding. I've been in other controversial groups, and such claims about standing together or falling apart have been used to shut down personal autonomy, important questioning, and valuable dissent. Based on difficult life experiences and subsequent lessons, I would not want to bond with everyone in any group, I maintain my boundaries, autonomy, free will, and critical thinking. I participate and bond only over the reasons for the group existing, as long as I agree with those reasons, and as long as the group continues to benefit me in safe and healthy ways. For example, families. Families and human bonding are necessary, but if the family or the bonds are toxic, then it is, for me, far better to be without that family. Same with any group, no matter how much I need what it purports to provide.
I've been suicidal for over 20 years. Had 4 different attempts, been a part of such communities since DOS days. It's not a competition and it's disturbing that you lead with such information.

I'm very fortunate to be alive. Very fortunate to be a part of similar communities since the internet was born. Most of you have no idea and constantly question the change.

If the "newbs" really wanted to know then we wouldn't have so much division.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
It's not a competition and it's disturbing that you lead with such information.

Not sure why you're disturbed, no intention here to be provocative. In my studies and life experience, it's just how many humans naturally are. If someone has been around longer, they are seen as being more valid and having more authority, and often see themselves that way as well. It's similar to the authority of someone in uniform, like a doctor in a lab coat. For example, the book Persuasion talks about how otc medicine sales went up when companies started advertising using actors to play doctors. I may be in error, but I think the trend became prevalent with the man who played Marcus Welby.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Not sure why you're disturbed, no intention here to be provocative. In my studies and life experience, it's just how many humans naturally are. If someone has been around longer, they are seen as being more valid and having more authority, and often see themselves that way as well. It's similar to the authority of someone in uniform, like a doctor in a lab coat. For example, the book Persuasion talks about how otc medicine sales went up when companies started advertising using actors to play doctors. I may be in error, but I think the trend became prevalent with the man who played Marcus Welby.
We can discuss psychological tactics if you so please. But just because a member has posted a few more times or been around longer then a month or two of you is no reason to call them out.

We're all in the same boat here. Again I see no reason for the divisiveness.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I've been suicidal for over 20 years. Had 4 different attempts, been a part of such communities since DOS days. It's not a competition and it's disturbing that you lead with such information.

I'm very fortunate to be alive. Very fortunate to be a part of similar communities since the internet was born. Most of you have no idea and constantly question the change.

If the "newbs" really wanted to know then we wouldn't have so much division.
Here you claimed you had only 3 suicide attempts.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...our-first-suicidal-thoughts.28020/post-506477
I am a skeptic so now I think you did not tell us about the 4th attempt...

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Here you claimed you had only 3 suicide attempts.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...our-first-suicidal-thoughts.28020/post-506477
I am a skeptic so now I think you did not tell us about the 4th attempt...
Should I be obliged to divulge every attempt or aspect of my life before you? If you think so then maybe you should begin by telling me a bit about yourself.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
We can discuss psychological tactics if you so please. But just because a member has posted a few more times or been around longer then a month or two of you is no reason to call them out.

We're all in the same boat here. Again I see no reason for the divisiveness.

You are completely misunderstanding me. I wasn't talking about psychological tactics but perception.There was zero intention of divisiveness, only clarification based on your response to what I previously said. I am utterly clueless about who you claim I am calling out, and utterly confused by it.

Today I feel like you and I keep looking at the same objects with different lenses, so that how I perceive an object is unrecognizable as such to you. I'm not going to try to make you wrong or make me right, I'm just going to accept that for today this is what's happening and stop trying to explain any further.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You are completely misunderstanding me. I wasn't talking about psychological tactics but perception.There was zero intention of divisiveness, only clarification based on your response to what I previously said.

Today I feel like you and I keep looking at the same objects with different lenses, so that how I perceive an object is unrecognizable as such to you. I'm not going to try to make you wrong or make me right, I'm just going to accept that for today this is what's happening and stop trying to explain any further.
So then let us share the same lense of the same glasses. Do not seek to prove your point. But seek to show your view to your fellow members! I love and support all of you and maybe... just maybe your generation will see it.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
So then let us share the same lense of the same glasses. Do not seek to prove your point. But seek to show your view to your fellow members! I love and support all of you and maybe... just maybe your generation will see it.

I responded to this but deleted. If you quote it, it's been withdrawn. This conversation is like the Mad Hatter's tea party. I don't know what's in your tea cup today, but I definitely don't want any.

Take care.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
You two can pretend that this isn't a quarrel however much you want. It's not necessary and it won't lead to any good. To be honest, I think the overwhelming majority of all members don't care how many posts other members have submitted. They have more important things on their mind, such as the fact that they suffer to the point that they consider killing themselves. Just my two cents.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Mm80, one4all and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You can pretend that this is not a quarrel however much you want. It's not necessary and it won't lead to any good. To be honest, I think the overwhelming majority of all members don't care how many posts other members have submitted. They have more important things on their mind, such as the fact that they suffer to the point that they consider killing themselves. Just my two cents.
Thank you sir! There have been many threads and sentiments stating this obvious fact.

Reactions: Quarky00
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Should I be obliged to divulge every attempt or aspect of my life before you? If you think so then maybe you should begin by telling me a bit about yourself.
I was worried about you and I know nothing. You say that we should be supportive to each other and at the same time you are now attacking me though I did not mean to touch you somehow. Is that how we should communicate or we have to accept that we have different points of view? You do not need to prove anything, we are lucky to be different.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I was worried about you and I know nothing. You say that we should be supportive to each other and at the same time you are now attacking me though I did not mean to touch you somehow. Is that how we should communicate or we have to accept that we have different points of view? You do not need to prove anything, we are lucky to be different.
How could I attack you if I know nothing of you? My life story is laid here before all of you. I don't even know you honestly.

• Hugs
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
You two can pretend that this isn't a quarrel however much you want. It's not necessary and it won't lead to any good. To be honest, I think the overwhelming majority of all members don't care how many posts other members have submitted. They have more important things on their mind, such as the fact that they suffer to the point that they consider killing themselves. Just my two cents.
^This. It doesn't matter how many posts someone has. Waking up and cursing daylight everyday because I lived another 24 hours is more of a concern to me.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Myforevercharlie, Sensei and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
^This. It doesn't matter how many posts someone has. Waking up and cursing daylight everyday because I lived another 24 hours is more of a concern to me.
Thank you sir! This has become a personal attack on anyone who spends time here.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
How could I attack you if I know nothing of you? My life story is laid here before all of you. I don't even know you honestly.
Sorry, I just found your last reply a bit rude. This is the last thing I was expecting from you.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sorry, I just found your last reply a bit rude. This is the last thing I was expecting from you.
This was not my intention at all and I apologize. But this forum has become so divisive. An since my post count has risen I've become more a target. Hope it doesn't happen to you too...

• Hugs
Reactions: faust
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Brick , faust , you've been 'spiraling' over misunderstanding. :heart:

Some of the phrasing somewhere in the first few posts (I'm honestly too tired to quote) was a bit insensitive/ambiguous, and it continued .. Im not critical of anyone just trying to point out the usual "internet-text" lacking tone . sorry for sticking my nose :I I'm very slow so this maybe irrelevant by the time I post it .. otherwise , Sensei wrote , etc :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Mm80, faust and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
This was not my intention at all and I apologize. But this forum has become so divisive. An since my post count has risen I've become more a target. Hope it doesn't happen to you too...
I don't know who is attacking you. But I think it is probably at least a month you are experiencing that. Because you told us nothing about your last CTB attempt. Before there were posts that those who create goodbye threads are just attention seekers and I guess you did not want much attention because somebody was already claiming you have some bad reasons why you have such amount of posts. In the last post nobody mentioned it is you and you started defending yourself like OP was telling about you. Tell me, please, how long has that been lasting?
I did not get my portion of harassment yet, I think I need some more posts to raise suspicions lol. Like it is a secret level of website. 2000 is Angelic and after a certain point which is secret, you get a bonus. :pfff:
Brick , faust , you've been 'spiraling' over misunderstanding. :heart:

Some of the phrasing somewhere in the first few posts (I'm honestly too tired to quote) was a bit insensitive/ambiguous, and it continued .. Im not critical of anyone just trying to point out the usual "internet-text" lacking tone . sorry for sticking my nose :I I'm very slow so this maybe irrelevant by the time I post it .. otherwise , Sensei wrote , etc :hug:
We have an opportunity to figure out what is actually going on and where does that come from to avoid further misunderstandings. But I agree with you, we could be more constructive.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Brick In The Wall and Quarky00
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't know who is attacking you. But I think it is probably at least a month you are experiencing that. Because you told us nothing about your last CTB attempt. Before there were posts that those who create goodbye threads are just attention seekers and I guess you did not want much attention because somebody was already claiming you have some bad reasons why you have such amount of posts. In the last post nobody mentioned it is you and you started defending yourself like OP was telling about you. Tell me, please, how long has that been lasting?
I did not get my portion of harassment yet, I think I need some more posts to raise suspicions lol. Like it is a secret level of website. 2000 is Angelic and after a certain point which is secret, you get a bonus. :pfff:

We have an opportunity to figure out what is actually going on and where does that come from to avoid further misunderstandings. But I agree with you, we could be more constructive.
Yea you get a bonus alright.

Here is my original story and method if you want to know so bad. This was my first ever thread even, I'll gladly share.

I've never had a bad intent to this forum or community and there's absolutely nothing to prove the contrary. It sickens me how toxic this community has become in such a short period.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-story-my-method.25265/

• Aww..
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
since my post count has risen I've become more a target
I've never had a bad intent to this forum or community and there's absolutely nothing to prove the contrary
I'm bit worried by that.

There were some contentious issues here but I sincerely hope you're not personally and repetitively harassed or blamed for anything. If you do -- please share.. You should feel safe here :heart:

I've never noticed your post count and I appreciate what you write . If things get out of hand .. feel free to speak out.. as you always do .. and as you actually did on this thread -- pointing out where you felt attacked .

Things here are volatile , I'm tempted to say recently , but let's be honest - since time immemorial. I'm sorry I can't offer any real insight or resolution. Sorry I can't help right now. Just wanted to say I support you , and you shouldn't be under attacks here .

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, faust and GoodPersonEffed
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm bit worried by that.

There were some contentious issues here but I sincerely hope you're not personally and repetitively harassed or blamed for anything. If you do -- please share.. You should feel safe here :heart:

I've never noticed your post count and I appreciate what you write . If things get out of hand .. feel free to speak out.. as you always do .. and as you actually did on this thread -- pointing out where you felt attacked .

Things here are volatile , I'm tempted to say recently , but let's be honest - since time immemorial. I'm sorry I can't offer any real insight or resolution. Sorry I can't help right now. Just wanted to say I support you , and you shouldn't be under attacks here .
Thank you very much for the support. It's the nature of this place in a way and it unfortunately cannot be changed.

But we can all be more supportive of each other. Just like you took the time to show us! Thank you and Bless This Community!

• Hugs
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yea you get a bonus alright.

Here is my original story and method if you want to know so bad. This was my first ever thread even, I'll gladly share.

I've never had a bad intent to this forum or community and there's absolutely nothing to prove the contrary. It sickens me how toxic this community has become in such a short period.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-story-my-method.25265/
You did nothing wrong here to anybody, hence you don't need to prove anything.
I am sorry you are struggling in your life, I read your story...
Think it won't take much time to stop the rebellion on our boat, because everything we are looking for is peace and love. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00, Mm80 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You did nothing wrong here to anybody, hence you don't need to prove anything.
I am sorry you are struggling in your life, I read your story...
Think it won't take much time to stop the rebellion on our boat, because everything we are looking for is peace and love. :heart:
Thank you, but the actual message of this thread was about cohesion amongst ourselves! I love you all! :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, mesohappy, Quarky00 and 1 other person
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Do you "intellectuals" like spam and eggs? Gotta fry the Spam with some honey of course.Lots of shredded cheese.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Do you "intellectuals" like spam and eggs? Gotta fry the Spam with some honey of course.Lots of shredded cheese.
You reminded me that I forgot that I planned to have a dinner :pfff:

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, mesohappy and Sensei
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Man I been drinking too much...This quarantine stuff is not good for me,neither is money in my pocket.Seems Im doomed to ctb..Or try to make someone else do it for me.

"Shoot it up,Shoot it up...It just dont matter!"

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and faust