lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
Good Morning,
I was just curious if you could pick any setting for your last day, what would it be? Don't factor things in like intervention, just what would put you most at ease on your last day, as your carry out the plan of your choosing. I think mine would probably be the Beach or even out on the ocean itself. The waves crashing, the dolphins jumping out of the ocean. Becoming Fish food is also somewhat comforting, like you are part of something bigger than yourself.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I don't care as long as my setup is complete and ready to go. Knowing that I would soon be dead would not allow me to enjoy any thing special. It may even influence me to back out.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I am going to do it in an Airbnb or hotel room. I want a comfy bed a bathtub would be nice too but not a must. It's the best setting for my method.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostforever77
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In an isolated forest far away from other people. But Ideally I'd just wish to completely erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all.

• Hugs
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
In an isolated forest far away from other people. But Ideally I'd just wish to completely erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all.

Its so dumb some times what will just make me start sobbing like a little baby but that part did. I think we are all in this boat dear. As much as we talk about methods here, and which one we would choose, if we could just close our eyes and stop existing..we would in a heartbeat.

O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
The perfect setting for me would be the beach. I would love to do it on the beach at sunset while looking at the ocean one last time. The beach is my favorite place, and I would love for the ocean to be the last thing I would see.

• Love
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
With my friends. I don't care where exactly, just with them.

• Hugs
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I want to have a long drive in the mountains while stopping at a mountain peak as I look into the horizon and take my last breath. It could be alone or with someone I can vibe with that part doesn't matter much to me.

• Hugs