• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
What's your main method to CTB, your backup method, your ideal method and the one you'd totally not go with??

My methods

Main: SN
Backup: Jumping
Ideal: N
Never: Hanging

Last edited:
J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I did not get access to SN yet. So, I am thinking about drowning in a bath tub while sleeping after drinking a lot of alcohol, not sure if that would work but I am going to try that. Although, I wish I would get my hands on some drugs like fentanyl and just OD

Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
Main: Compressed inert gas + plastic bag
Backup: Whatever is still available I guess, I can't plan for failure and expect to succeed at the same time.
Ideal: Drowning (Survivors often describe their last conscious moments as remarkably peaceful and I've spent many years romanticizing it as a way to ultimately "conquer" the panic that paralyzes me in life.)
Never: Anything needlessly public or gory.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Main: Gun (rifle or handgun, .223 caliber or above)
Backup: Jumping or hanging, gun (shotgun)
Last resort: train
Never: Self-immolation, starvation, stabbing to death, SN, overdose

Last edited:
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
So many doing SN. Would be nice to just have a big online SN party and do it altogether with no consequences lol. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Main: SN
Backup: Jumping
Last resort: Train (but don't think I could) / Drowning if desperate
Never: Hanging, overdose
Ideal: N, fentanyl or intert gas

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
My ideal method would of course be Nembutal as it sounds the most peaceful, it'd be such a relief to be able to peacefully fall into an eternal sleep, I really despise this hellish world where such ways to die aren't accessible. To me it's evil how there is the absence of peaceful and guaranteed ways to die even know existing truly is nothing but suffering.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There can be only one top method. But I'll list my top 3 and keep the order to myself so i don't get criticized for the oder
All of these methods are very reliable if one does them correctly
--- SN

Why. Very low probability of permanent damage if brought to the hospital . I haven't seen any cases of permanent damage to my satisfaction that it was that

-- .N nembutal . Painlessly go to sleep in 5 min. It is anesthesia imo so no pain

Shotgun . Instantly my brain explodes so no pain. Squeezing trigger is like the proverbial button. Only have to get myself to pull trigger