I wanna sleep forever ;-;
Feb 4, 2023
chicken pot pie

Reactions: BlackWednesday
painfulwords

painfulwords

love kills
Apr 15, 2023
I think ice cream with toppings of any kind. I really like sweets, so...

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Regardless of what I'm feeling, my favorite meals are always homemade, which means I'd have to cook it. Too much fucking effort if I'm just boutta die

Reactions: thatlatealready
No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
I wouldn't eat anything but if I do, it would be cheesecake, my favorite.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Vanilla ice cream.

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rock
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
couldn't care less about what my last meal would be

Reactions: loopdaloop
otoko

otoko

deserved it!
Apr 16, 2023
spicy shrimp and grits with a dr.pepper, one of my favorite meals from when i was a kid

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I am eating at this steakhouse that I've always wanted to try. I can't wait to try the bacon-wrapped scallops there. Plus, a nicely cooked tomahawk steak and sides. A glass of my favorite wine, and dessert. I'm actually looking forward to that.

devoidvessel

devoidvessel

@devoidvessel
Apr 16, 2023
I have compulsive eating, so my last meal i want it to be fast food from both Mc Donald's and Burger King. I'll eat like a hungry lion.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
A rice crispy

• Yay!
Myers

Myers

I just want a hug please.
Apr 15, 2023
I'd want my last meal to be some green bell peppers with Vegan cream cheese and a can of Sierra Mist. For dessert I'll have lemon Italian Ice .

• Love
Reactions: I wish I were a cat
T

thatlatealready

traffic's wild tonight
Apr 7, 2023
Not really certain. It'll probably be porridge, yoghurt or scrambled eggs since those are the things I eat most often.

Maybe I'd also have a bowl of cereal with sugar on top. I haven't had that in years. Poached eggs with hollandaise sauce, a muffin, and spinach also sounds good, or a burrito, or a cheese and jam sandwich. Maybe hot buttered toast on cheap white bread. I never have white bread. I could also make brownies.

I wouldn't want to waste money on anything overly fancy, but I do like sushi. I also wouldn't want to go out anywhere right before I died, so that rules out a lot of stuff. I don't know why, but I'd like to be alone before I go.

DeathMarch66

DeathMarch66

Sad Satan
Apr 15, 2023
Haven't been there in the better part of a decade but if I had to choose a last meal I'd love to get an absurd amount of white castle 😂

Pancake

Pancake

Feb 17, 2023
If the day ever comes for me I hope my mom makes fried chicken. I love her fried chicken.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
cant have one cause it will be SN
however i would choose uuh
i guess i wouldnt mind salted fries

CyanideBirthdayCake

CyanideBirthdayCake

Will die, one day
Apr 16, 2023
Depending on what happens I'll have either a cheesecake (not sure what flavor) or ground up cherry pits, if that counts as a meal

ipomoeaalba

ipomoeaalba

✨🔪IM STRUGGLING TO KEEP MY EDGE🔪✨
Nov 12, 2022
definitely a big bowl of crawfish and alligator sausage gumbo with a bottle of sauvignon blanc, id hate to end it without getting to taste my local culture one last time

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Liver with fava beans and a nice chianti.. 😋 👌

oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
Pasta side Alfredo. I ate em all the time as a kid. Might as well visit the past one more time before I leave

DavideKals

DavideKals

A living disappointment
Jun 16, 2023
Honestly, I would go for a pizza with a lot of toppings and cheese.

Reactions: Green Destiny and yellowroses
yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
I'm thinking about what my last meal should be before I start my fast. Do you have any idea what you want your last meal to be?
I'd definitely break the bank at my favorite local Japanese place: try all the more "unusual" foods they offer there, gorge myself on sushi, finish it off with red-bean mochi cake and a brown sugar boba. Now I'm hungry lmao

• Yay!
spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
depends on if i go through with poison being incorporated or not.
i don't like eating but there's this family restaurant with sick burgers in my town. they're the best burgers i've ever eaten and have a really good dip too. i think i'm going to get my burger and fries to go and then make myself a milkshake at home. i might just not eat all. i don't know.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I'm thinking about what my last meal should be before I start my fast. Do you have any idea what you want your last meal to be?
Hawaiian Pizza, cheese crust, with banana peppers
I live pizza!

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Probably a chicken kebab from my favourite kebab place.

starlover

starlover

Apr 28, 2023
Wow, this question hit me in the feels for some reason.

There's a restaurant I like near me, serves comfort foods. American diner type fare. I would go there with my husband, and have one last meal. Maybe pancakes, or french toast.

cas_eats_ass

cas_eats_ass

Jun 4, 2023
I'm in the last fasting stage of the SN method. My last meal was a handful of pretzels, a fruit roll up, and some fruit punch. Pretty satisfied with that.

• Love
Reactions: Don't want to screw
Don't want to screw

Don't want to screw

Jul 9, 2023
Hahaha, I'm getting a little hungry seeing so many people saying last meal.

My last meal would be spicy hot pot, and I would buy some meat slices and put them in the hot pot, thick French fries, and ice cream.

It's wonderful to think that because I have seborrheic dermatitis, I haven't eaten spicy or sweet food for a long time