Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I know this kinda thing gets a lot of disapproval on here- but- if you have your health and mental health why are you doing this? Being in a position where you have no choice- that's what is a fucking nightmare. I have irreversible brain damage I can't take care of myself. I would kill to trade places with so many of you. You can do so much please consider what you do have

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, Thoughtforms and 1 other person
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
I am doing it because I am going to be homeless soon, and would rather be dead than homeless. My health is good right now, but that doesn't matter, there is no way a middle aged man like myself can survive being homeless. I need to ctb within about 30 days, or things will really start getting bad.

Reactions: sif, stellabelle, existenceissuffering and 5 others
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
I know this kinda thing gets a lot of disapproval on here- but- if you have your health and mental health why are you doing this? Being in a position where you have no choice- that's what is a fucking nightmare. I have irreversible brain damage I can't take care of myself. I would kill to trade places with so many of you. You can do so much please consider what you do have
You Are right . I agree with you but there are other cases like poverty, bullying, love failure ....

Reactions: sif and Kdawg2018
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
I am doing it because I am going to be homeless soon, and would rather be dead than homeless. My health is good right now, but that doesn't matter, there is no way a middle aged man like myself can survive being homeless. I need to ctb within about 30 days, or things will really start getting bad.
I feel very sorry that fkng money is taking somone's life

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, Thoughtforms and 1 other person
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
my life is shit and only knows one direction -> downhill

there is nothing for me in the future. only suffering

Reactions: sif, stellabelle, existenceissuffering and 1 other person
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
I feel very sorry that fkng money is taking somone's life
yes, my financial situation has ruined my life.. but there is no way I can survive being homeless, I am too weak of a person

Reactions: sif, existenceissuffering and Kdawg2018
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
While I appreciate the sentiment of your thread. I feel that this sort of thread is not the in spirit of the community.

Many of us here have already made our choice. While I think that we can create a thread that discusses many of the issues you brought up such as

Things to be grateful for
Our reasoning for our choice
How our actions may impact others

Creating a thread asking users why they are going to ctb if they still have their mental and physical health, is at best short sighted and at worst condescending. I'm very sorry for your situation, but this sort of thread can create problems, flame wars, and goes against the spirit of the community.

If you create something with more clear and concise topic that has discussion value in the correct subforum (Offtopic) I most likely would not close it.

Reactions: sif, stellabelle, existenceissuffering and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.