Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Fishing, model building, painting miniatures, reading. Next year, if I get into better shape, I'm back on the paintball and airsoft fields.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
What works best for you to make things at least a bit less rough? Specific answers encouraged - maybe someone will be able to pick up a show or hobby they haven't thought or heard of before.
When able, I tend to gravitate toward learning new and random things by way of the internet, watching immersive drama-style movies (or good documentaries), playing an engaging video game (though such games are harder come by for me these days). Been rewatching the HP film series in honour of Robbie Coltrane's passing, and just got a book from the library called Rethinking Suicide. How about you?

Note that by distraction I mean from feeling pain, suicidal, or whatever else; if your answer is something like "nothing" or "thinking about death" - PLEASE don't bother posting! I see a lot of answers like this to threads not asking if, but what you can share. Just hoping to be productive as opposed to negative here.
My favorite documentary everyone should see is called "The Imposter." If you do watch it, please share your thoughts, this forever haunts me!