Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I always hear people say things like "there is someone out there for you just keep looking". What are your favourite BS superstitious cliches to when it comes to love and romance. Mine are:
-Everyone has a soul mate
-All parents love their children
-There is such a thing as unconditional love
-People fall in love with others for deeper shit like soul connection rather than looks and superficial garbage like that
-You will get over some love interest for sure just as time passes

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: little helpers, back_to_oblivion, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
"you're not really in love with them you like the idea of being in love"

"You'll find your friends. It just takes time"

"Everyone has someone"

"3rd date you sleep with them (sex)" [i was told that one once in school by the art therapist or therapist]

I wouldnt say any of this is my favourite ,is just sad tbh.. the first 2 mammy said.. how many more years must i wait before anyone would fucking like me or even would like to be friends with me ?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Snake of Eden
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
From my ex: "It's normal to have fights in a relationship!"

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
This sounds so whacky it's hard to believe it's a fundamental principle for a lot of people:
If someone can hurt you deeply, you must love them.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Monogamy.

• Hmph!
Reactions: little helpers and GenesAndEnvironment
Ihadagoodlife

Ihadagoodlife

Jan 18, 2021
Socionics duality. Sound hard to believe but there is indeed someone out there for you if you keep looking
And it's not really soul connection it's just different communications style that person make you relax and don't judge you you 2 complete each other's perfectly. Peoples just don't know how to explain this phenomenon so they just call it soul connections and things like that but it's just set up personality are birth and those 2 personality are perfect for each others. This stuff will probably be more popular as time goes by and people will realize also don't get le wrong physical attraction and other shit still matter but it's not all that matters

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: motel rooms and GenesAndEnvironment
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
"Love yourself so that others can love you" gets on my nerves the most.

"You should love your parents because they brought you into this world and took care of you". Well it was their decision, not MINE and after that they did the bare minimum to take care of me. They don't deserve love based on this.

"Opposites attract". Well bear with me on this one, but I don't see how someone with whom you're opposites wtih regarding everything, life beliefs, status, personality, life experiences can get along romantically. It would be something else if it was only hobbies or tastes. Not to say it's not impossible but I don't see how it would work in the long run. There are many Turkish soap operas like the rich boy with the poor girl, bad boy with good girl and I just laugh cause it's obviously sugar coated bullshit. And in the end, in Sociology class in 11th grade I learnt that people get along better and form groups with others from the same social status rather than a different one.

Reactions: callme, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, little helpers and 6 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
"That was a long time ago, now I'm monogamous."

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
What are your favourite BS superstitious cliches to when it comes to love and romance.

Jesus loves you.

jesus wink GIF
parks and recreation omg GIF by The Little Hours Movie

• Yay!
Reactions: demuic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, little helpers and 3 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
You will meet the one when the time comes

Reactions: Snake of Eden
back_to_oblivion

back_to_oblivion

Expired
Aug 30, 2021
''Love overcomes all obstacles''

''Love is blind''

''You don't have to be alone, there must be someone out there for you''

Reactions: xrosex, demuic and Snake of Eden
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
"We're saving ourselves for marriage." :pfff::pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: summers
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
"when you love yourself you'll be able to love others" something like that (i was told that one too)

• Love
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Fights are the best in a relationship cause then there's the making peace ;)
Sometimes you hate someone so much the thought of them touching you makes you sick. Those are the kinds of fights I've gotten into. They usually don't involve any yelling, just days of increasing resentment.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Why? Can anyone prove this garbage?

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, som1, Snake of Eden and 1 other person
mistvissione11e

mistvissione11e

Jan 3, 2022
I always believed that i would sweep him off his feet
I would save him and protect him

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Not sure I understood all you said, but ok.

Ihadagoodlife

Ihadagoodlife

Jan 18, 2021
@hotelbeneathground @GenesAndEnvironment
Funny how?

Ihadagoodlife

Ihadagoodlife

Jan 18, 2021
Look it up for yourself it took me time i was doubtful too but think about it there is peoples in your life where you connected more easily than others and you felt more confortable with. Personality is to a big extent set up at birth.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Look it up for yourself it took me time i was doubtful too but think about it there is peoples in your life where you connected more easily than others and you felt more confortable with. Personality is to a big extent set up at birth.

It's too late for me to find my ideal partner, I'm married. :))

Reactions: AlwaysAnhedonia and Ihadagoodlife
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Why? Can anyone prove this garbage?

This makes as much sense as switching to/from daylight saving time.

Reactions: NumbItAll
Ihadagoodlife

Ihadagoodlife

Jan 18, 2021
It's too late for me to find my ideal partner, I'm married. :))
Well it's still interesting it doesn't talk only about duality and your ideal partner. It talk about all the relationship between all the different personality type and describe them try to find your type and your partner type if you are interested and see if it describes your relationship accurately

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Well it's still interesting it doesn't talk only about duality and your ideal partner. It talk about all the relationship between all the different personality type and describe them try to find your type and your partner type if you are interested and see if it describes your relationship accurately
I dont think my current personality is the real me anyway. It emerged as result of autism and childhood trauma. What good is it to find someone based on my sick personality profile? Am I even real?

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic and Ihadagoodlife
Ihadagoodlife

Ihadagoodlife

Jan 18, 2021
I dont think my current personality is the real me anyway. It emerged as result of autism and childhood trauma. What good is it to find someone based on my sick personality profile. I am not real.
Ye those things are different they are mental health issues and they still affect you but they are not your whole and real personality just a part of it. Based on your sociotype you have peoples with whom you're more compatible than other and you will have an easier time with them than others cause you 2 complement each other well you 2 will look over some of your weaknesses take care of them naturally and you do it too it's not even conscious it's natural you're just being you and this relax each of you greatly and raise your vitality.
Sound hard to believe ik

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Ye those things are different they are mental health issues and they still affect you but they are not your whole and real personality just a part of it. Based on your sociotype you have peoples with whom you're more compatible than other and you will have an easier time with them than others cause you 2 complement each other well you 2 will look over some of your weaknesses take care of them naturally and you do it too it's not even conscious it's natural you're just being you and this relax each of you greatly and raise your vitality.
Sound hard to believe
I guess I understand what you are trying to say. I just meant to say that I am too damaged to be able to give anything or receive anything. Some people are just not meant to be in a loving relationships. Some people are just unloveable. Thats how life is

Reactions: Ihadagoodlife
Ihadagoodlife

Ihadagoodlife

Jan 18, 2021
You don't chose your sociotype you're born with it its about your metabolism certain part of the brain that are more active than others in different persons which result in certain things stimulating you more than others and certain things stressing you more than others peoples. Environnement still affects your personality to some extent (subtype won't get into it) and other things like the mental health issues you talked about for example but we are set up to behave a certain and seek different things from people's we take information differently and put there there is someone who will appreciate your strength and take care of your weaknesses more than others
I guess I understand what you are trying to say. I just meant to say that I am too damaged to be able to give anything or receive anything. Some people are just not meant to be in a loving relationships. Some people are just unloveable. Thats how life is
Ye i get what you're saying i feel the same about myself and I think im too dysfunctional. Sociotype is just one thing but just wanted to say that the concept of soul mate and that there is someone out there for you is not complete bs

• Aww..
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Ye i get what you're saying i feel the same about myself and I think im too dysfunctional. Sociotype is just one thing but just wanted to say that the concept of soul mate and that there is someone out there for you is not complete bs
No one will stick around enough to see me for who I am. My physical and personality flaws will push them away first if my shitty luck didnt get to them first. Fuck this life

• Aww..
Reactions: Ihadagoodlife