motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Why? Can anyone prove this garbage?

If I were to lose my husband, I'd be grateful that I got to love him & be loved back because not everyone in this shitty world gets to experience intimacy, especially not traumatized people. We aren't perfectly suited for each other & we don't float on some gay pink cloud 24/7 (no such thing, girly girls, sorry), but we have a lot of very important things in common, we know how life works & we don't have unrealistic expectations, & I consider myself fortunate. It's much easier to serve this prison sentence when both you & your cellmate are genuinely into sucking each other off. :))

• Hugs
Reactions: callme, NumbItAll and Snake of Eden
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Why? Can anyone prove this garbage?

It does make sense to me. And probably all people who were never loved. Especially if they were never meant to be loved. And especially if it's due to being everything undesirable in life physically, and making it worse for yourself knowingly, out of bad habits and decisions, because that's what depression drove me to.

You would be at the internally assuring fact somebody even pitied you for a while, instead of you living and dying alone. I have no other explanation.

Reactions: PreussenBlueJay and Foresight
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I like the Manic Pixie Dream Girl trope and even though I know it's problematic it's still very comforting from the male perspective but of course the best works that use this cliche are the ones that find ways to subvert it, deconstruct it, or add a new spin on it like for example it makes it clear that the female's life is equally enriched by the male just in a different way which makes them perfect for each other. Fantasy? Perhaps most of the time it is, but I've seen variations of this actually sort of play out in real life so I have anecdotal proof that it can happen in reality and work well enough too. I also think this trope works just as well with the genders reversed or with male/male or female/female pairings too so it doesn't have to be misogynist either.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Foresight and Snake of Eden
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Twin flames. So toxic.

Reactions: NumbItAll
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
How come?
I like the concept in theory, but as I followed the idea online I noticed it's very detrimental for a lot for people. People stay in bad relationships or obsess over what's over. Different things like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I like the concept in theory, but as I followed the idea online I noticed it's very detrimental for a lot for people. People stay in bad relationships or obsess over what's over. Different things like that.
I know what you mean. I do believe in soul connection but it is not a guarantee for a good relationship nor for happily ever after. The world and people are too chaotic to sort through it.

Reactions: xrosex and Foresight