watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hi,

what is your preferred style of clothing?
I like to put on short skirts and tights, in the winter and summer. I wear dark dresses that look vintage. I very often wear a hat and red lipstick, apparently that makes me look very french, which is where im from.
In the winter and outside, I wear a beige coat and a fedora hat, and black gloves. My shoes are black and my tights are too. I like to have a cigarette with it but I rarely smoke anymore.

feel free to share pictures!

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, lofticries, LionsTigersAndBears and 4 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Pre-illness: dresses of all shapes, sizes, fabrics and colours.

Post-illness: pyjamas, cotton, tight fit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, chocolatebar, Shadowplay and 2 others
mlha

mlha

Ex falso quodlibet
Nov 7, 2021
Just some metal t-shirts, no style really. Although costumes are appealing to me, but they're not everyday business.

• Love
Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep, LionsTigersAndBears, Shadowplay and 2 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

Feb 10, 2021
Just some metal t-shirts, no style really. Although costumes are appealing to me, but they're not everyday business.
Metal t-shirts are so cool. Unless you're 13 and you buy a Cradle of Filth t-shirt which says "vestal masturbation" in hard-to-read letters, but you're too young and innocent and understand what it means and you end up wearing it at your grandma's…

• Yay!
Reactions: Cold, rationaltake, lostundead and 3 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Loose jeans, t-shirt or polo, runners, a hoodie if cold and a Kangol. A bit wigger, a bit casual, a bit slacker.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: lostundead, GenesAndEnvironment, mlha and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Traditional basement attire includes: sweatpants, hoodie, re-used socks, nasty underwear and t-shirt with stains.

Reactions: lofticries and motel rooms
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Metal t-shirts are so cool. Unless you're 13 and you buy a Cradle of Filth t-shirt which says "vestal masturbation" in hard-to-read letters, but you're too young and innocent and understand what it means and you end up wearing it at your grandma's…
lmao. I got a dodgy Burzum t-shirt off Wish. lol

Cool asian jacket

Cool asian jacket I scored on Ebay. Am I cool enough to wear it? Well probably not.......

Reactions: lofticries, lostundead and mlha
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Preferred style? Dramatic.

Phantomgerard2

But I never bothered to buy nor wear anything like this.

I go for practical and comfortable, so 99% of the time it's a black shirt and black jeans (or sweatpants when at home).
Like so.
Silenosbelike

• Yay!
Reactions: LONE WOLF., motel rooms, MeltedJello and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I like to wear all black, I do particularly like gothic styles of clothing, but I tend to wear more casual clothes, I dress like it is the winter all year round. It matches how I feel. I tend to have a very specific style of clothing, I would never wear anything colourful, or a skirt/dress. I like clothing that is comfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF., rationaltake, Emmie and 3 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

Feb 10, 2021
lmao. I got a dodgy Burzum t-shirt off Wish. lol

View attachment 81806

Cool asian jacket I scored on Ebay. Am I cool enough to wear it? Well probably not.......

If you bought it off Wish then it's probably Hanson, not Burzum on the t-shirt :-)

Reactions: TriggerHappy and Shadowplay
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
70s fitted shirts n 60s denim bell bottoms... those were the best, sexiest, coolest growing up.
Today:
Prince albert piercing
Not rugby socks... my Prince Albert.
Not monstrously massive so it sometimes hurts just right! Haven't taken it off in years!

Reactions: lofticries
G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
Oversized everything. I like to keep it androgynous. I'll put on a bloody lipstick for special occasions

Reactions: TheHatedOne and Silenos
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I love fashion so it's hard to say but I'd say maxi dresses. I like how they make me feel feminine and mature.

I'm the type to wear make up and dress well everyday even though I don't leave my bedroom.

I wish I could afford my tastes in clothes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries, Silenos and Shadowplay
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I literally look like the doomer meme (jeans, stubble, hoodie, cigarette). No beanie though, but it's Christmas in a couple days so if I get one I will be a living stereotype. How fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowplay and Silenos
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Because at work I have to wear business attire , my colleagues wouldn't recognise me on a weekend, hoodies, sweat pants and Ugg boots and in the summer my arm tattoos showing.

Reactions: Silenos
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I literally look like the doomer meme (jeans, stubble, hoodie, cigarette). No beanie though, but it's Christmas in a couple days so if I get one I will be a living stereotype. How fun.
yo i like that look you should send me a pic uwu

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I wear the same clothes I have for 15 years or so. I don't really care.

Reactions: Shadowplay
M

Myl

Anhedonia.
Jan 23, 2019
Don't really care about clothes much.
I have worn the same 5 t-shirts and the same 5 pair of pants for the last 4 years, on the rare occasion I go outside I'll wear a jumper on top to cover up scars.

If I cared more probably would wear baggy oversized t-shirts.

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Crocs, cargo shorts (blue jeans in Winter), black polo shirts, Nautica cologne, knockoff Rolex, gold crucifex necklace, hair gel to spike my hair, and gauge ear piercings.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I either wear Camouflage clothing or all Black clothing! Haven't changed my style such 1992!

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I wish I could dress myself in sexy grundge,alternative, and Gothic clothing but because of my depression and body insecurities I'm stuck with skinny jeans and hoodies.

I also like the way e girls dress but god are they so CRINGE.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Insomniac
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
As masculine as possible. I'm AFAB and I hate every bit of it so dressing as a male makes me feel better.

Reactions: LingeringUnreal
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
Neutral and masculine clothes, usually baggy. I like red plaid and grunge-y stuff a lot but aside from that the actual style doesn't matter. I'm trans/nonbinary and I've worn baggy clothes my whole life so not likely to change that even if I recover. Would rather be comfy than look good