• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
Still in 2018, at the end of 2018, when I finished my third year of high school, which was my last day at that school, I had a party that wasn't that bad, and there was a lot of junk to eat. Everyone was there, even Jennifer's boyfriend, I mean he wasn't physically present, but he was there (on a video call), she had met him on the internet, at that time I had a lot to worry about, with the plan and all its facets, plus my work. But when Jennifer looked at me near the exit, I don't know how, but it affected me. I remember thinking about a lot of things, one of them was meeting this boyfriend of hers who until then was anonymous, I don't know why I started to care about her... I remember that that year I did some tests with Angela, I even took the risk of going out on the street like her, at the height of my madness, but it was convincing. I thought about approaching Jennifer, but I didn't want it to be direct, because I felt very ashamed of myself, I still do. I prepared Angela's look, round glasses, hair looking like Chanel (wig), dress pants, dress clothes, and gloves, and casual shoes, not to mention skincare, and I didn't use makeup, just mascara, and lipstick, I tried look as natural as possible. At that time, I remember managing to meet Jennifer's boyfriend in person, pretending to be a "friend" of hers, we became fast friends and I discovered a lot of information about him and Jennifer herself.