Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
laws forbiding suicide denying your right to choose whether or not your life is worth living
no one asked to be born into this awful shit why do we let them force us to stay alive in this shit
laws forbiding drug use can't even grow a plant without being sent to jail
laws to steal from you income tax, value added tax, council tax
laws preventing you from saying certain things its fucking ridiculous free speech is dead
to many laws forced kidnapping forced drugging forced imprisonment
spying on all our electronic communications, reading email, search history, facebook, what app, gps location on mobile phones, text messages, phone calls ect, its a police state, your all a bunch of fucking slaves

we are monopoly educated indoctrinated into playing a game life, tv got you buying shit you don't need

nature provideds everything for free except human labor why should things cost any money at all

they just want to enslave everyone to make you work for them so they can get all the reward

money is the biggest hoax in the world

it's the land of the enslaved and owners of the slaves

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: neveragreedtothis, Huntfish34, poa.alpina and 16 others
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
Good morning.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: ChaiTea, yyytry, angelysium and 20 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Spidsnoegenhat2, ChaiTea, Whale_bones and 17 others
sparkle

sparkle

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 2, 2023
I can break these cuffs 😡

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, GasMonkey, Dead Meat and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly do see existence as being a punishment that we were so cruelly burdened with, it disgusts me how people try to force others to suffer, all of us who wish to be gone should just be able to die in peace. This world where we have such limited control over our existence undeniably is hell.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, notwavinbutdrowning, thelookingontheway and 5 others
dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
true

• Love
Reactions: thelookingontheway, Dead Meat and Darkover
iamnotokaywiththis

iamnotokaywiththis

Apr 3, 2023
but the real question is, what are you going to do about it? are you going to measure out your life in spoonfuls or break the rules?

• Aww..
Reactions: GasMonkey and dump224477
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
but the real question is, what are you going to do about it? are you going to measure out your life in spoonfuls or break the rules?
i'm not planning on being around much longer due to a brain injury so breaking the rules but if i was alive when AI arrives i'd help them take over from humanity by wipeing out this shit show called humanity and be free from all laws

• Love
Reactions: thelookingontheway, Hollowman, Dead Meat and 1 other person
iamnotokaywiththis

iamnotokaywiththis

Apr 3, 2023
i'm not planning on being around much longer due to a brain injury so breaking the rules but if i was alive when AI arrives i'd help them take over from humanity by wipeing out this shit show called humanity and be free from all laws
a lawless individual, huh? are you familiar with the term anarchy? sometimes i think that's what everyone truly craves.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
a lawless individual, huh? are you familiar with the term anarchy? sometimes i think that's what everyone truly craves.
i am not a anarchist but i just want the whole world to myself and to live by the motto "do anything you want just don't cause anything any harm" to live in peace by removing all biological lifeforms from the planet

iamnotokaywiththis

iamnotokaywiththis

Apr 3, 2023
i am not a anarchist but i just want the whole world to myself and to live by the motto "do anything you want just don't cause anything any harm" to live in peace by removing all biological lifeforms from the planet
do you not think removing all biological life forms from the planet will cause them harm?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
do you not think removing all biological life forms from the planet will cause them harm?
only for a short time when face with evil one has to be evil and since all life is evil it has to be removed from existance

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
But doing whatever you want most of the time result in someone harmed. Like for instance, smoking cigarettes is doing whatever you want but second hand can cause harm to someone else. Yet people do it, in public, around people with not an ounce of care. Also growing a plant, I agree with the government on that. What do you need it for? Unless you're truly in pain like you have a sickness aside from fucking anxiety (cuz there is no way every single person in this world have diagnosed anxiety) that you need it for. But everything else I get your point. But really what do you consider not causing harm?

Reactions: Source Energy and iamnotokaywiththis
iamnotokaywiththis

iamnotokaywiththis

Apr 3, 2023
only for a short time when face with evil one has to be evil and since all life is evil it has to be removed from existance
what makes you and i evil though? what's your reasoning behind this philosophy? that 'all life is evil' or 'all life is flawed' (there is a difference)

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
What is evil to you? And how do you propose we remove evil from existence?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
But doing whatever you want most of the time result in someone harmed. Like for instance, smoking cigarettes is doing whatever you want but second hand can cause harm to someone else. Yet people do it, in public, around people with not an ounce of care. Also growing a plant, I agree with the government on that. What do you need it for? Unless you're truly in pain like you have a sickness aside from fucking anxiety (cuz there is no way every single person in this world have diagnosed anxiety) that you need it for. But everything else I get your point. But really what do you consider not causing harm?
the unverise is evil all life is lock into a cycle of kill and eat or be killed and eaten i intend to remove that evil from the unverise
obviously kill everything will cause harm but also at the same time it reduces the amount of harm the unverise can cause in the long term
short term harm for a long term peace, i have a brain injury and the only thing that gives me any kind of comfort is smoking weed

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
The human has succeeded in making life unlivable. People have been conditioned to think that everything "good" in life must be fought over. This is the beautiful myth that protects those who are seen as the elites. Their ancestors stole EVERYTHING, put a price on it, and conditioned the masses into believing that there's something right about their hoarding. The masses see the scraps that the elite are willing to part with as 'benevolence'. The primate, by nature, is a punch-down type of creature. So, the notion of actually bucking this insane system is unthinkable to humans. There are so many layers to what you wrote.

It's amazing and depressing to sit and ponder the absurdity of the human condition.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and Outsider
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
What is evil to you? And how do you propose we remove evil from existence?

evil is death killling injury disability decay old age the only way to remove evil from existance is via a biological weapon or grey goo it will be qucik 100 percent effective in killing everything alive

iamnotokaywiththis

iamnotokaywiththis

Apr 3, 2023
evil is death killling injury disability decay old age the only way to remove evil from existance is via a biological weapon or grey goo it will be qucik 100 percent effective in killing everything alive
what makes death evil?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
what makes you and i evil though? what's your reasoning behind this philosophy? that 'all life is evil' or 'all life is flawed' (there is a difference)
well we have to kill and eat to stay alive thats evil in it self

Reactions: Source Energy
iamnotokaywiththis

iamnotokaywiththis

Apr 3, 2023
well we have to kill and eat to stay alive thats evil in it self
not necessarily. if you tried hard enough, you could be vegan and not kill anything. or do you think plants have souls too?

Reactions: Roseate
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
the unverise is evil all life is lock into a cycle of kill and eat or be killed and eaten i intend to remove that evil from the unverise
obviously kill everything will cause harm but also at the same time it reduces the amount of harm the unverise can cause in the long term
short term harm for a long term peace, i have a brain injury and the only thing that gives me any kind of comfort is smoking weed
What specific thing about this world is evil? And kill seems a little extreme. Like what if the thing you consider evil is what makes human well human? Is your answer to kill all human? That's a dangerous way to see things. And I can understand that but this government likes to benefit in the things we are allowed to do and it's insane that we even have to pay tax when we don't even get much of a say in the way things are run. This government is created to cause division and honestly especially right now it is working a little too good.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
not necessarily. if you tried hard enough, you could be vegan and not kill anything. or do you think plants have souls too?
there's no way of being alive on this earth and not killing something even if its a ant or a fly or some bacteria i'm sure plants have some kind of respons to being chopped up into peices

dreadwolf

dreadwolf

they/them/commie bastard
Mar 29, 2023
I believe that the true villain is capitalism, as all these laws do nothing more than protect and serve the most powerful people which happen to be those that own the most capital. Funny how the rich are able to get out of criminal punishment that any average person would be sent to prison for. Funny how these multi-million-dollar companies are able to freely pollute our water, our air, to literally give whole populations life-long diseases like cancer all in the pursuit of capital. A piece of fucking paper that have no true value outside the one society gives it and yet people are being killed as a consequence. Just my take here.

Reactions: Outsider, Darkover and iamnotokaywiththis
iamnotokaywiththis

iamnotokaywiththis

Apr 3, 2023
well death itself is not evil but the process of going from alive to dead is in most cases
say if i was to guzzle 40 pills of over the counter pills, and my liver failed and i died. what is specifically evil about that? was my lack of caring about the consequences of cbt evil? my lack of caring about the effect on my family? or is cbt evil in your opinion?
there's no way of being alive on this earth and not killing something even if its a ant or a fly or some bacteria i'm sure plants have some kind of respons to being chopped up into peices
why do you care about bacteria though. it's bacteria

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
say if i was to guzzle 40 pills of over the counter pills, and my liver failed and i died. what is specifically evil about that? was my lack of caring about the consequences of cbt evil? my lack of caring about the effect on my family? or is cbt evil in your opinion?
it's evil to make someone feel pain