J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
It says the event is thought to be related to a personal feud, but nothing to do with stealing. It wasn't just about affection being denied. It's believed she rejected him and the boy stalked her. He then committed suicide. You'll notice that when someone commits suicide family members often look to place the blame on someone else. We deal with that issue all the time on SS with family members blaming us for their loved one's suicide. Perhaps they blamed her for his choice and maybe that's an explanation for the cheering. It appears the people cheering may have valued the life of the boy over the woman.

I personally don't need to theorize any kind of theft for this story to make sense. I also don't think it's racist to say violence against women is a problem in a certain country when it's based on quantifiable data. If women are reporting an outrageous number of rapes and women are being brutalized often then you might have an issue with women's rights in your country.

I didn't say that the victim stole anything - it was just a possible example of what could have happened. Another example could be that the victim's brother could have attacked someone who belongs to the other family, and then the other family attacked the victim, because they saw her as easy prey - it's all conjecture on my part, since the article is implying more than it proves.

Just taking the events described in the article at face value is a mistake in this case, I think, since it's too early to say for certain what has actually happened, and because a police investigation might even reveal that those two families might even have been warring with each other for a long time, and exposed each other to violence previously. In such a case, the family that the victim belongs to can make up any excuses in order to get the other family into trouble.

Of course, the cheering could have occured for any reason - it's impossible to say, since this article has been published without having a real grasp of what has transpired - it's not much better than a Twitter post at this stage. I would go so far as to say that this specific article takes the situation too lightly - both from the perspective of the victim and her family, and from the perspective of journalistic honesty.

Regarding women who report rapes and being brutalized, those cases should be investigated - just as any kind of crime.

We will have to wait and see to know if they will conduct a proper investigation.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I remember a horrible rape in India a few years ago, just because she was on The bus alone with her bf, they did so many horrible and gory things to her that I can't write here , that's how bad it was, they did find the people who killed both. If you wanna know Google it, it was like a horrible movie times 10.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: noname223 and Foresight
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I remember a horrible rape in India a few years ago, just because she was on The bus alone with her bf, they did so many horrible and gory things to her that I can't write here , that's how bad it was, they did find the people who killed both. If you wanna know Google it, it was like a horrible movie times 10.
Posted that one here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ladies-please-be-careful.82047/

On the plus side - they did execute those scumbags by public hanging!

• Wow
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Posted that one here:

Did they? I thought they were rotting in jail. Thank you for letting me know. What they did has no words. Thank you once again.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I guess that's the only good thing to come out of this. Sad that those scumbags got a painless death while the victim didn't.

I don't advocate for torture, but I feel like they got off easy still.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
@GenesAndEnvironment - It is, in fact, disgusting to tell people to calm down about brutal violence and grossly-inappropriate reactions to it. So I won't be doing that. You both want to use this story as entertainment, and explicitly "like" Julgran's derailing, victim-blaming posts. I'm sorry you're also delusional enough to imagine you can tell me how to feel.
@BitterlyAlive_ @Chinaski @WhiteRabbit As you can see, here is the latest in a string of posts about trauma and violence that one of our users finds quite funny, so sadly we can see "using triggers as jokes" playing out right here, alongside his "like" reactions to victim-blaming posts further up.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
@noname223 and yet, so many members of this forum (even females and survivors of rape and abuse) are against the death penalty or even throwing these animals into labor camps...

Check out my thread for some more quality reading...
Glad to finally get confirmation that your weird thread documenting numerous gory tales of violence against women was less a misguided string of precautionary advice and more an effort to enhance an argument that your sadistic enthusiasm for barbaric torture is Good Actually.