dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
Many are stuck up assholes.

So many emotionally unstable people with addictions to something usually alcohol

Avoid minors if you're over 18. If somones asking you to have sex with them, see their ID first it doesn't matter if they tell you they are 18+. I had an ex freind since I was 17 he was 2 years younger than me when I found out how old he was I told the party I was at. Every single person thought he was 18+ he had sex with somone who was like 26 or som shit. He drank their alcohol did their drugs. Trust nobody he told me to keep it a secret from the adaults too. Especially after I turned 18 because I would be more trustworthy of a source. (I never did I told everyone he was 16 shit was scary.)

Most of them live in shitty situations but save most of their money for cons, the rest of their time living is hell for them

Do anything after dark and you'll find yourself in bad situations unless you know how to avoid it

Everyone lives for alcohol a lot of the time from what I've witnessed

I met some dude named xxx watched him lock himself in a bathroom and give himself alcohol poisoning.

Rooms are so messy beyond belief.

So many people are groomers and will sexually assault you.

Your fave celebrity cosplayers are assholes a lot of the time

Do NOT except for your money to be repaid if you lend somone money.

They will leave you for the next super fun party person if your too sad or stick out

You will be replaced a lot of the time.

They LOVEEEE drama except to get shit talked about you when you least expect it, expect groups to coralate against you.

If you wanna be in a group make youself the BEST person there do not give them ammo make youself established it's better to have somone else be the new girl not you.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Many are stuck up assholes.

So many emotionally unstable people with addictions to something usually alcohol

Avoid minors if you're over 18. If somones asking you to have sex with them, see their ID first it doesn't matter if they tell you they are 18+. I had an ex freind since I was 17 he was 2 years younger than me when I found out how old he was I told the party I was at. Every single person thought he was 18+ he had sex with somone who was like 26 or som shit. He drank their alcohol did their drugs. Trust nobody he told me to keep it a secret from the adaults too. Especially after I turned 18 because I would be more trustworthy of a source. (I never did I told everyone he was 16 shit was scary.)

Most of them live in shitty situations but save most of their money for cons, the rest of their time living is hell for them

Do anything after dark and you'll find yourself in bad situations unless you know how to avoid it

Everyone lives for alcohol a lot of the time from what I've witnessed

I met some dude named xxx watched him lock himself in a bathroom and give himself alcohol poisoning.

Rooms are so messy beyond belief.

So many people are groomers and will sexually assault you.

Your fave celebrity cosplayers are assholes a lot of the time

Do NOT except for your money to be repaid if you lend somone money.

They will leave you for the next super fun party person if your too sad or stick out

You will be replaced a lot of the time.

They LOVEEEE drama except to get shit talked about you when you least expect it, expect groups to coralate against you.

If you wanna be in a group make youself the BEST person there do not give them ammo make youself established it's better to have somone else be the new girl not you.
No offence but I would imagine most cosplay people are mentally unhealthy in some way.

Reactions: dreaming_of_pearl