• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Ancestor Big

Good question. I try to beat the ancestor and be chosen to die, or i became yet the ancestor of the next player's save and i've to just wait to the player's gang coming to spank me?

Anyway. I'm fucked.

A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
I played Metroid for a couple minutes because I was bored, so idk. I think Ridley or the Mother Brain is the final boss iirc from watching YT. Doesn't seem impossible because I HAVE A GUN but then again my body would be crushed when I jump or duck. Also I am not in shape. Have I mentioned I'm a depressed person on SS? So unlikely to win. I'll probably get a few shots off though.

Reactions: leeloosnow
U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
R6 Seige, there is no endgame boss but I would get killed, instant headshot death might be good tho

Reactions: MellowAvenue
N

Nowako

Oct 6, 2022
The last game I played was PlateUp - a game about running your own restaurant. It looks like the only boss I would have to face is a roast steak xD

• Yay!
Reactions: leeloosnow
Brew

Brew

Professional Jaywalker
Nov 8, 2021
Last game I played was Pokémon White. Do I have to use a supposed team in the E4? Since the game character wouldn't be me...

Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
I THINK EVEN WITH A RLLY GOOD KEYBOARD, IM STILL GOING TO SUCK ON OSU OR ROBEATS :(((((

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump
VillainVaughn

VillainVaughn

Profoundly broken
Mar 24, 2023
Last game I played was Binding of Isaac, no shot I an doing anything to The Beast (or Mega Satan or Delirium, take your pick, I'm screwed no matter what)

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Just finished playing dbd. Already hard being able to leave in game. No way I am able to make it out alive during a chase too..

ThisIsGoodbye

ThisIsGoodbye

Apr 15, 2023
Lmao, RE4 Remake. I've never fired a gun before, and the eyes on that thing are ridiculous to hit. I'm for sure dead haha

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Digimon Survive has four final bosses I think, although it's irrelevant since my end game kit would be all the digimon I have, so it wouldn't change anything including the beating that Huanglongmon could give me.

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
Just played honkai star rail. They have guns, and I literally have 0 physical skills. Im out

TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
I don't think I could take on the Ender Dragon irl

With0ut

With0ut

In bereft land, a raven, flies.
Oct 1, 2023
chiv 2
no final boss but the closest i can think is a 1v6 against lvl 400+

Complete dismemberment

P

Phantomjen1996

-
Apr 3, 2020
Resident Evil 2 remake…… I pretty sure Mr X turns me into paste

budgerigar training

budgerigar training

Nov 7, 2023
EU4.
There's nothing I can do against a hundred thousand Janissaries.