edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Walking through life as if you didn't know it, Always putting on that sad face that I dislike so much. Seeking the approval of others

they don't hate you. It's just that... you're different.

Talking to my friends, having a "great night". But despite the laughs, everyone feels so distant

Just because you're alive doesn't mean you're living.

I feel this intense pain in the pit of my stomach, like I've been stabbed with a hot knife... and yet, I feel like I deserve that pain.

I've never been good at having friends. For some reason, I always end up distancing myself so as not to contaminate them with my shit.

They won't remember you... no one will.

Because you doesn't fit anywhere... and you never will.
Walking through life as if you didn't know it, Always putting on that sad face that I dislike so much. Seeking the approval of others

they don't hate you. It's just that... you're different.

Talking to my friends, having a "great night". But despite the laughs, everyone feels so distant

Just because you're alive doesn't mean you're living.

I feel this intense pain in the pit of my stomach, like I've been stabbed with a hot knife... and yet, I feel like I deserve that pain.

I've never been good at having friends. For some reason, I always end up distancing myself so as not to contaminate them with my shit.

They won't remember you... no one will.

Because you doesn't fit anywhere... and you never will.
It's for these kinds of things that I hate you. As if you were trying to make your life a novel. Always trying to be so "poetic" to get the attention of others with your disgusting self-pity.
It's for these kinds of things that I hate you. As if you were trying to make your life a novel. Always trying to be so "poetic" to get the attention of others with your disgusting self-pity.
Everything was going well until you pushed us to the limit. We had achieved so much, now it's all gone, and it's because of you.
Everything was going well until you pushed us to the limit. We had achieved so much, now it's all gone, and it's because of you.
Don't blame me for being a manic-depressive. If you did anything other than just regret we would be in a different situation.
Don't blame me for being a manic-depressive. If you did anything other than just regret we would be in a different situation.
I didn't ask to be here, I don't want to be here.
I didn't ask to be here, I don't want to be here.
Do you remember the last time you started crying what happened? Do you want the same thing to happen again? :). It's a war you can't win.
Do you remember the last time you started crying what happened? Do you want the same thing to happen again? :). It's a war you can't win.
Everything always has to be a war with you... Why?
Everything always has to be a war with you... Why?
You write one more word in this forum, and there will be a lot of laughs, like the last time :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, pole, アホペンギン and 1 other person