• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
"I don't want to traumatize anyone, unless it's someone I consider beneath me and of no value"?

"It's their fault for driving a vehicle that can help me CTB. But if all the trains in my area were driven by family members, I wouldn't use this method"?

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Whatever way I go, I feel sorry even for those who will have to clean up after me but what can I do? People are so fucking stupid that even if I go and feed myself to an alligator they'll kill the beast and dig my corpse out. It's not my fault that my well being is trampled on while my suffering is treasured.

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Most of trains run in open area. Now human dying could be rare but I am sure animal die on track all the time and how one meat suit is different from another one. Frankly I don't understand what makes human life so precious and animal life not to be cared about. So I believe driver has seen alive body becoming dead enough times. I mean... People in mortuary see dead bodies all the time.

It's not about intentional traumatizing. I believe it comes with package and I think those driver get pretty immune after few run...

Reactions: voidstar