Votes: 10 7.0%
  • All mental and physical illnesses go away

Votes: 31 21.7%

• Total voters
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
If I had infinite money I'd open up free euthanasia clinics, among other things.

Reactions: Henrietta789
azazel_djinn

azazel_djinn

May 13, 2021
Definitely infinite money. Because this way I can feel free to burn my money to buy N. Even if I got scammed a lot of times, I wouldn't care. Lol

Reactions: Henrietta789
H

Henrietta789

Nov 8, 2020
Infinite money...it would definitely make some aspects of life easier, and if I still felt rotten I could use the money BUY instant death (i.e. N).

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I chose infinite money.

While money cannot buy happiness, it can help for all other options you have listed with the exception, maybe, of a loving famly. I had no choice in the extremely abusive family I was born to, but I can choose the family I would want to live for and be a part of.

Mostly though, I would love infinite money to help people and to have the wherewithal (ie, infinite money), to potentially change the current paradigm of life as I know it (eg, tackle new ways to help people who no longer want to live because life events suck).

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I belong to the 6.7% who picked a normal loving family.

Mental abuse is the reason I am here. Mother a narcissist, father emotionally reserved, grand parents died before my birth, half brother 13.5 years older than me, younger full brother never born alive. I've basically grown up all by myself despite living in a house with my biological parents.

I'm 25 now, but I think getting a normal and loving family now could fix some of my issues.

Reactions: S like suicide
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Infinite Money, Then l Could have myself made into a Cyborg/Mech Unit! Then well, GET THE HELL OUT THE WAY!!! If not then a Bullet to the head will do just nicely But only after my Doggy has passed away!!!

P

PsychosisGirls

Apr 21, 2021
Instant death. There exists no world in which curing my mental illnesses is still an option, our brain is just damaged beyond repair. You'd have to effectively wipe all memories clean.

Not to mention that based on how your genie interprets that option, it's also conversion therapy, or it would leave me without my support system, among other miserable outcomes.

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Infinite money will definitely stop my suicidal ideation. I already have a loving family. Thank God. If I don't have both, then I'd choose instant death.