• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Captain Picard with his good, fatherly sayings. Is the quote comforting? 🥺

Reactions: sserafim, leavingthesoultrap and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This quote isn't comforting but it's realistic and I always prefer realism to bullshit optimism even if the former is depressing to acknowledge

Reactions: sserafim, Ambivalent1 and Rogue Proxy
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I find it quite comforting

I know this is quite a cliche thing to say but sometimes it's more about trying than the end result. Because doing your best is the only thing you can really account for. There are so many other variables out of your control that could go against you and often you can't do anything about these, just do your best.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
It's a solid quote 9/10

Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
It's not fair

Reactions: sserafim
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
If only everyone knew that truth. Blaming person for something they're incapable to avoid/fix is terrible, and yet, very common thing

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This doesn't comfort me at all. If anything it just means life is stupid and not worth living through at all if all the effort in the world can still lead to failure.