• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019

This makes me feel better. If my N doesn't arrive, I have both SN and insulin as an option.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ivenocare, NoDream and 2 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for the info. I will definitely consider this as my method. For those of us who aren't familiar with the different types of insulin, what are they so we know what to ask the pharmacy for?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and NoDream
Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
Does it work in Canada? Seems like something that would only happen in a couple of states, if that.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
A

AHorseWithNoName

May 9, 2019
I would advise that you do NOT use insulin to end your life. Insulin overdose is not a pleasant way to go. The risk of failure is high with the potential for permanent brain damage. The generalized tonic-clonic seizures you experience as your brain is starved of glucose are not pleasant. In addition, death if and when it does come could take hours to arrive.
You are correct Walmart does sell OTC insulin.

Last edited:
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I would advise that you do NOT use insulin to end your life. Insulin overdose is not a pleasant way to go. The risk of failure is high with the potential for permanent brain damage. The generalized tonic-clonic seizures you experience as your brain is starved of glucose are not pleasant. In addition, death if and when it does come could take hours to arrive.
You are correct Walmart does sell OTC insulin.
For my own information, what are the different types of insulin and which one should I ask for? Does anyone know?