CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I don't have friends so that's not a problem but my family I don't know. I would hope they would take care of my kitties but I wonder if they'd be so pissed they'd throw them out. Horrible thought. I would leave a note you know trying to explain myself and why I'm at peace with this decision and please be as well but again easier said than done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Yeah and it makes me feel guilty, I wish it didn't have to be this way. I also have an ex girlfriend but she checked out so much that she probably wouldn't give a fuck anyway.

• Love
Reactions: CatLove56
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I'm dead then I cannot think or feel at all, nothing in this cruel, painful existence would be able to matter to me. And that's what comforts me about death, I only want peace from all the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: CatLove56
T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
I know I have family who will be sad. That's the only thing that has stopped me from taking action already.

LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
Well... They'd be sad, naturally. I don't think they'd be surprised. In any case, I feel that it wouldnt be too bad, they've never had much of an interest in knowing me. If I had a different name, a different gender and a different personality, they'd be just as sad. I'm certain its going to be "general principal" sadness. Doesn't matter. They'll never be able to know what it feels like to want to ctb; its always better to watch from a safe distance. They'd just carry on living, as they should.

• Love
Reactions: Archness
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
In my case it doesn't make much difference. My father has already died, my mother is alive but mentally ill, she believes she is dating Paul McCartney and other famous people, in addition to having very unpleasant inappropriate behavior towards me.

My only brother has problems with his unassumed sexuality and I have to pretend that I don't know anything while he does everything that is bad for me, maybe because I'm straight. I don't know.

Senile uncles, some won't care, others will try to profit from it (just like my brother). In other words, those who are not out of their minds may even enjoy any profit they make.