• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
The forums have become too complicated and mixed up.
Can anyone please PM a uk source/supplier of SN and/or AE please?
Time is running short and I'm getting a little desperate now.
Sorry to open yet another thread on the same topic but I'm not sure which sources are still working.
Thank You All 👍

Reactions: 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
have you seen this thread yet?

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
have you seen this thread yet?
I paid this new source over a week ago, have no shipping information and they do not reply to e-mails, be careful.

T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
I paid this new source over a week ago, have no shipping information and they do not reply to e-mails, be careful.
I'm considering ordering SN from this recently found source, but I'm unsure whether to do it or not because of the risks regarding customs. Also, I don't want to have to deal with the emergency services because I'm already known by them because of my mental health problems.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I'm considering ordering SN from this recently found source, but I'm unsure whether to do it or not because of the risks regarding customs. Also, I don't want to have to deal with the emergency services because I'm already known by them because of my mental health problems.
Not even sure if they are delivering now anyway 😪

C

cobwebpipe

Feb 20, 2019
Bit late here but if anyone's still reading this.
I bought some a few days ago, I'm in the UK and bought from a UK supplier. I hadn't read much of this forum so maybe it was naive optimism but:

I googled for what I wanted. Clicked the first few links for a chemical supplier. Picked the one that was the cheapest/smallest amount. Ordered. They sent me a form asking me to declare what it was for. I filled it in and put 'curing meat' .

SN arrived the next day.

I'm just saying this because before you decide it's hopelessly difficult just try first.

Reactions: hevlalab