• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SquidsCuts

SquidsCuts

underwater bubbling bubbling
Apr 10, 2023
A 25 year old woman walked into traffic on the highway and I saw her die
I was right there in the passenger seat when I saw her walk in and be struck
The two other people in the car with me were screaming and crying
I wonder how the 2-3 drivers that hit her feel
Seeing this made me think of my own mortality all over again
Recently I hadn't really thought about suicide or self harm because my boyfriend was there to distract me from those thoughts
I don't know why she did this, she looked intoxicated
But in my heart, I hoped it was suicide. That at least she had finally reached her goal and that she was free now
I'll be honest, I envy that woman. I wish I had the courage to just go and die

H

Hotsackage

Wizard
Mar 11, 2019
Idk, we need more trained professionals to figure out why people are like this, not just some human backboard that reads from a script. RIP to her, and my condolences to those involved

Reactions: davidtorez
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Idk, we need more trained professionals to figure out why people are like this, not just some human backboard that reads from a script. RIP to her, and my condolences to those involved
There is no help for people with mental illness. No one gives a shit if you have a mental illness, you are discriminated against at every level. This is the year 2024 and for as long as I've been on this earth nothing has changed and nothing will ever change. People with mental illness will never be considered worth saving. Look at how many suicides there are a year just in the US alone. Oh yeah they now have that great 988 system what a fucking joke

H

Hotsackage

Wizard
Mar 11, 2019
There is no help for people with mental illness. No one gives a shit if you have a mental illness, you are discriminated against at every level. This is the year 2024 and for as long as I've been on this earth nothing has changed and nothing will ever change. People with mental illness will never be considered worth saving. Look at how many suicides there are a year just in the US alone. Oh yeah they now have that great 988 system what a fucking joke
It's pretty brutal, in fact horrific

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's no better in Poland. The number of suicides is increasing every year. Mental illness is eating away at society. There is no sign of any improvement. It will only get worse.

As for the OP's post. I am sorry to hear it. Not everyone is ready for such a sight. That's why I appreciate the work of doctors, policemen and firefighters (and other services). They often encounter very unpleasant situations that leave a mark on their psyche.

Reactions: Meteora
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also envy the courage people like that had, to me they are fortunate to be permanently free from all suffering. But anyway rest in peace.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
That's so sad to hear, truly.

Pretty bad all things considered, hopefully those that witnessed it get the emotional support they need.

SeekingTheHorizon

SeekingTheHorizon

Close your eyes...
Apr 6, 2023
I'm sorry that you had to witness such a traumatic incident. I understand how you feel about "switching places," though. I watch people die in hospice every day, very old and incredibly young, from all walks of life. I find myself constantly wishing that I could give them more time on this earth with their family and just pass away myself. I'm so tired.