• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kvheeo

kvheeo

Apr 1, 2023
Yesterday night my friend called me and asked me to go to a party, we've been friends for the past 17 years, and I felt bad about always saying no so I decided to go. At first it was fun, we went to a club and the a bar, then my friend told me that she wanted to go to another club (it was almost 3 a.m.), she insisted and she kept saying that her friend was going to drive us there and then take us home, I believed her so I decided to go. But she was lying, we never went to the club, instead we went to these guys' house, where she decided hook up with one of the two guys and left me alone with the other one. I don't like being in those type of situations and I don't like or feel comfortable doing that kind of stuff.
She left me alone with this guy that neither me or her knew. He started pulling me and stuff and when I said no and that I was going to leave cause my friend was outside he stepped in front of the door and kept saying "no stay here". I managed to get out. I know that probably nothing was going to happen and that he was probably a nice guy but I've never felt so scared. I didn't wanna leave my friend in a house with two older men that she didn't know, so I waited outside. I kept calling her, but she stayed there for almost 2 hours, I wasn't feeling good and I didn't know what to do. Fortunately, around 5 a.m she called me and I told her to come downstairs that I was outside. When she got down, after I told her everything she looked at me and she started laughing and then she said "well..I had fun". And when I told her that I wanted to go home, she got mad at me.
I don't know what to do, I've been knowing this person my entire life, and she's like a sister to me, but yesterday made me realize how selfish she can be.
Should I talk to her or ignore the situation?
Pease help me, cause I really don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Personally, I think she has to acknowledge how bad that was. Some people go harder than others with partying, but no matter what you can't force someone into such an uncomfortable situation.

This is all from a man's perspective. Just changing plans like that with me trapped in the car would be a shitty thing for a friend to do and I'd expect an apology. I'd probably forgive them: bro code and all. If my friend got their chance to shoot their shot yeah I guess I understand. But at minimum they need to tell me plans are changing.

But then add in the gender component. Ya'll should be looking out for each other even moreso. You are right that odds are that was just a normal nice guy and he wouldn't have forced anything. With alcohol and late nights I'm not even going to interpret him telling you to stay there, as it could've been out of concern. (It's REALLY hard to tell tone and intent when we're all drunk.) But that doesn't matter. Your friend should've been better to you. She left you in a situation that was at best very scary for you and possibly even dangerous.

If she's your friend she needs to respect you enough to apologize and show that she understands why that was bad and how she should handle it better.

Upvote 0
D

DoMore

Jun 25, 2024
Hmm, assumptions can be made and wires can be crossed, but I think when you told her of your fears at 5am and she laughed and said that she had fun... I dunno, that sounds like a shitty friend to me.

Reactions: F@#$
Upvote 0
kvheeo

kvheeo

Apr 1, 2023
Hmm, assumptions can be made and wires can be crossed, but I think when you told her of your fears at 5am and she laughed and said that she had fun... I dunno, that sounds like a shitty friend to me.
She's always been a good friend to me, I really don't know why decided to put me in that situation the other day and that's what confuses me the most.
We met yesterday and she apologized, I honestly don't think she fully understood what she did wrong, but ig we're fine now.

Upvote 0