-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
Personally I think my parents use me as the lab rat to test things. They pretend to like me but deep down they hate me to the core. My anger issues are increasing by the day and today I almost hit my mom with a bottle. I feel bad for acting like this but I also feel bad for having really f*cked up shitty parents.
Even after I CTB my parents are gonna keep believing that I had personal issues which led to my end instead of accepting the fact that they are the reason I hate my life and turned out to be a ugly loser.

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim and LastFlowers
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Ouch. Yeah I get that. I don't blame my father for hiding from my mother. She was a lunatic. She wouldn't help me or be supportive, only wanted to lie and fuck around and play stupid little games and then deny it. She never wanted me to be anything besides her Golden paycheck or emotional punching bag or pawn. She did it to me for years and wouldn't empower me but instead put me down 24/7. The last years of my contact with her were no good. She ignored problems instead of helping me solve them. She worshiped my sisters children but never did love me. She waved that in my face. She delayed my education and progress in life. Refused to help me get a tutor and continued the physical and emotional torment well into adulthood. She was very cruel and evil. Wanted to make herself look good, knew no boundaries and continued her behavior. She always played stupid little games and broke me inside and out from the day I was born until the day she died, and then her shitbag relatives did the same. I'm the youngest. She died on my birthday at the same time I was born, just in another time zone. She didn't know how to love, she only knew how to hate. She tried to buy things to make up for shortcomings but didn't understand that stuff wasn't important, love was and she would never love me, hug me, or do anything with me. She just ignored me and played the game. It was very evil and very sad and I am still trying to work out my emotional scars from what she had done to the whole family.