• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
I'm getting xylazine for use as CBT method, does anybody know anything or have veterinary knowledge about the substance? It's used for horses so an overdose of this medication should definitely be lethal to humans unless one should add mix in it with something else?! (any input would be very much appreciated).

Reactions: sserafim
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
Can you order this and similar things from the clearnet?

D

d2reason

-
Feb 2, 2024
Can you order this and similar things from the clearnet?
No, but this is a recreational drug that you can definitely find on dark net markets. And you could just as easily take a bunch of Tylenol, notwithstanding a method of action that kills you easier or faster.

OP, please see post about ineffectiveness of drug overdose.

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
No, but this is a recreational drug that you can definitely find on dark net markets. And you could just as easily take a bunch of Tylenol, notwithstanding a method of action that kills you easier or faster.

OP, please see post about ineffectiveness of drug overdose.
Basically a post thats incapacitating, So wht in the f ing hell does actually work huh?! If substances are unreliable nd everything else is basically unreliable lol I'm sorry but that statistics stuff is just pointless bs unless ur point is to dissuade ppl from the whole idea of ctb.

Reactions: DeathOfKane
D

d2reason

-
Feb 2, 2024
Basically a post thats incapacitating, So wht in the f ing hell does actually work huh?! If substances are unreliable nd everything else is basically unreliable lol I'm sorry but that statistics stuff is just pointless bs unless ur point is to dissuade ppl from the whole idea of ctb.
Maybe I just like numbers more than you, but hear me out. Drug overdoses have less than 10% success rate, while there are accessible methods like hanging/jumping/gunshot that all have more than 90% success rate.

My thinking is that your life will become worse, for various reasons, if you have a failed attempt. And I don't want your life to become worse.

I'm not telling you can or can't kill yourself, just information.

Reactions: LunarLight, DeathOfKane, sserafim and 1 other person
D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
Maybe I just like numbers more than you, but hear me out. Drug overdoses have less than 10% success rate, while there are accessible methods like hanging/jumping/gunshot that all have more than 90% success rate.

My thinking is that your life will become worse, for various reasons, if you have a failed attempt. And I don't want your life to become worse.

I'm not telling you can or can't kill yourself, just information.
While I totally appreciate ur intentions it seems to me (like u said) like it's just a game of numbers that sounds more discouraging than anything else nd if the best way is just to jump off a cliff then why r we even out here looking for methods xD, seriously though there's plenty of substances that can get the job done provided that u can access them, like the one I looked up for exp is definitely legit considering that it can put down a horse, I just wanted maybe some additional info but anyways to each his own I guess right lol.

Reactions: DeathOfKane and sserafim
D

d2reason

-
Feb 2, 2024
While I totally appreciate ur intentions it seems to me (like u said) like it's just a game of numbers that sounds more discouraging than anything else nd if the best way is just to jump off a cliff then why r we even out here looking for methods xD, seriously though there's plenty of substances that can get the job done provided that u can access them, like the one I looked up for exp is definitely legit considering that it can put down a horse, I just wanted maybe some additional info but anyways to each his own I guess right lol.
I'm not familiar with this drug. If you think it will work as intended, all the more power to you. I just wouldn't want somebody to swallow a bunch of pills in a rash decision without good information. You have to agree, that does no good for anybody.

Reactions: LunarLight and sserafim
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
It's an A2 agonist. It is used in veterinary medicine to capture animals. It provides deep sedation without causing respiratory depression like GABA-A receptor agonists. It works in small doses. The version used in humans is dexmedetomidine. I have written about dexmedetomidine before. A2 agonists provide deep sedation at very high doses, causing bradycardia and hypotension. Dexmedetomidine is also a potent analgesic. While there are case reports documenting suicide attempts with this drug, it is a big gray area.

The procedural sedation induction dose of dexmedetomidine is only 1mcg/kg IV. However, I have read that an oral overdose requires a few grams. So yes, potent A2 agonists like xylazine and dexmedetomidine have the potential to offer the same standard of travel as N if orally is lethal.

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
It's an A2 agonist. It is used in veterinary medicine to capture animals. It provides deep sedation without causing respiratory depression like GABA-A receptor agonists. It works in small doses. The version used in humans is dexmedetomidine. I have written about dexmedetomidine before. A2 agonists provide deep sedation at very high doses, causing bradycardia and hypotension. Dexmedetomidine is also a potent analgesic. While there are case reports documenting suicide attempts with this drug, it is a big gray area.

The procedural sedation induction dose of dexmedetomidine is only 1mcg/kg IV. However, I have read that an oral overdose requires a few grams. So yes, potent A2 agonists like xylazine and dexmedetomidine have the potential to offer the same standard of travel as N if orally is lethal.
Assuming U take like 1g or more of xylazine iv would it knock u out nd u wouldn't feel any side effects? in case the dose isn't sure u could just add in something like sn!

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming U take like 1g or more of xylazine iv would it knock u out nd u wouldn't feel any side effects? in case the dose isn't sure u could just add in something like sn!
1 gram of IV xylazine can be thousands of times the dose required for deep sedation. This dose may cause cardiac arrest. Just assumption. Who knows?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Isn't that the flesh rotting drug? I heard about it on the news a while ago

Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yes it is , its scary. Another hellish act of this great society 🙃, putting something in those drugs that will make you look like zombies.

Fucking hellish society , i will be so happy to take my last breath.

D

deadinsidex2

Jan 30, 2024
It's officially used as a veterinarian sedative like for horses nd such so it's pretty potent, nd when it's mixed with other drugs it becomes that flesh rotting thing they call "zombie" for example it's mixed with fentanyl otherwise it's not a recreational drug on it's own.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

The lethality of dexmedetomidine seems to be almost half that of xylazine, perhaps that is why it is not used in humans.

But good tip, I think now that xylazine can be a good substitute of N, as both have almost the same LD50.

I am now curious to research the other A2 agonists available on the market..

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
The lethality of dexmedetomidine seems to be almost half that of xylazine, perhaps that is why it is not used in humans.

But good tip, I think now that xylazine can be a good substitute of N, as both have almost the same LD50.

I am now curious to research the other A2 agonists available on the market..
It's a topic worth researching. It seems possible to import xylazine from China. I contacted a seller 1-2 years ago. She still continues to email me every week :)

N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
It's a topic worth researching. It seems possible to import xylazine from China. I contacted a seller 1-2 years ago. She still continues to email me every week :)
I have xylazine. how do you like the idea of drinking 50 ml of 2% xylazine solution (1g) and sitting facing the water in the bathroom?Or how about using it before infusion with 2 grams of propofol

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Dexmedetomidine is selective agonist that used for humans. It is possible to buy it online but not cheap. I will try to buy it as a backup method.