Y

Yang

Let's Go
Sep 1, 2020
As I mentioned on earlier thread.
I plan to exit by SN method 1am which is 1.2hr from now singapore timing.
I just drank some beers and some positive ideas from my friend. Might deter me from trying SN method.
I am now home but I vividly think I can also choose not do execute the plan.
However..........
I shouldn't abruptly stop it and rather execute it and see what happens.
I took both doctor prescribed antiacid medicine and will go ahead with my plan even I kind of drunk n cannot don do it as my friend painted a true good future ahead of me. Somehow I will proceed with it and let see what is decided for me.if I succeed I will be delighted and if I failed maybe I am too dirty to die.
I determined to try it out and see the results. 1hr and 10mins from SN

medi

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: waterstrider, Pookie, Gromit-CTB and 5 others
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
beer may interfear whit SN

Reactions: Deleted member 18655, GoodPersonEffed and mihaw
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You may not be too dirty to die, but too drunk (alcohol is mentioned in Stan's guide) and too unprepared.

How much SN and water are you planning to use, what are the measurements? Have you fasted from food and if yes, for how long?

Last edited:
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Deleted member 18655 and mem12
Y

Yang

Let's Go
Sep 1, 2020
I am sorry that I chose to sleep and didn't do it. I know shouldn't drink beer before hand. Understand your meaning of not well prepare. I have all the required ingredients except for tagarmet.

Because I drink so I didn't fast water for 2hrs.
Food I fast for 7hrs
SN required 25g, I have 35g
I have both kind of antiacids. Which I ate on time. I realized I cannot waste my ingredients this way as after which it will be troublesome to get them again.
Anyway the next time I intend to try I won't make same stupid n unprepared mistake.
I ought to ctb with a light heart rather than a heavy one. I find being very serious when u want to do is quite difficult. So just take it easy as a experiment so can consume easier which I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I am sorry that I chose to sleep and didn't do it. I know shouldn't drink beer before hand. Understand your meaning of not well prepare. I have all the required ingredients except for tagarmet.

Food I fast for 7hrs
I have both kind of antiacids. Which I ate on time. I realized I cannot waste my ingredients this way as after which it will be troublesome to get them again.
Anyway the next time I intend to try I won't make same stupid n unprepared mistake.
I ought to ctb with a light heart rather than a heavy one. I find being very serious when u want to do is quite difficult. So just take it easy as a experiment so can consume easier which I think.

I'm glad you waited. I would recommend not using 35g as you may throw up faster and not absorb as much SN. You can save the extra 10mg for a second drink in case you vomit and are capable of drinking it.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Checkmate3
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020

Food I fast for 7hrs
Hey yang, you still around? How did u get ur SN?

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I'm glad you waited. I would recommend not using 35g as you may throw up faster and not absorb as much SN. You can save the extra 10mg for a second drink in case you vomit and are capable of drinking it.

Hey what dose would you recommend I take? I weigh around 103kg (227lb). Is taking 30g + 20g a good idea?