• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

b1ackstar

b1ackstar

manifesting my downfall :D
Sep 16, 2023
sorry if this is already being discussed, but its a in the moment thing

i just realised i have very easy access to xanax, like literally could get it tomorrow if i wanted (but no because ctb is next friday lol), how reliable is xanax? does it hurt and is it quick? and how much would i need to take? ANDD should i do it with anything?

also side note, tried going to work, couldnt manage, hands shook too much from living off basically plain bread for three days. so so ready to go, but wanna prep first and get any last affairs in order

G

golden_triforce3

Sep 10, 2023
From my research, Xanax is actually an incredibly safe drug in terms of killing someone.

It could lead to a ton of other complications, but the chances of dying from it alone are close to none. One would have to mix it with a ton of other sedatives. Alcohol is the most popular due to ease of access, but my impression is that the odds wouldn't be that great either. The most certain bet would be opioids, although if someone is actually able to get their hands on enough opioids to OD, do they even need the Xanax?
At least that's what I found on mainstream websites and scientific papers.

However, even pro-choice resources like the PPHB treat Xanax as a tool to calm down, curb SI, and provide comfort for other methods that would actually kill someone.