• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
How much xanax do i need to knock myself out for 3 days.I plan on oding and drowning. I have no other options now.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I've had full 24 hour blackouts on vodka, sleeping pills and quetiapine. The problem is, I was just in my bed and didn't do anything. You would have to have SOME kind of conscious plan to execute your suicide plan... emphasis on 'conscious' unfortunately.

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
I've had full 24 hour blackouts on vodka, sleeping pills and quetiapine. The problem is, I was just in my bed and didn't do anything. You would have to have SOME kind of conscious plan to execute your suicide plan... emphasis on 'conscious' unfortunately.
Im going to tie a rock around my neck and dunk my head in a bucket of water.What were the pills and how much mg did you take for 24 hour blackouts?
Do you know how much xanax I need for a blackout of 2-3 days?

Last edited:
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Im going to tie a rock around my neck and dunk my head in a bucket of water.What were the pills and how much mg did you take for 24 hour blackouts?
Most of it was the vodka. But sorry, this is a VERY unpredictable method, so I cannot help you. Sorry. It was not a ctb attempt so I don't know any measurements. The pills were about 25-50mg quetiapine and 10mg zolpidem. Not much... but definitely not enough for 'permanent' blackout. I only used it for sleeping through a whole day. I woke up.

Now, if you think this is good for ctb, sorry, it's not. If you plan to drown, no matter the drugs... your hypercapnic system WILL try to react and pull you out of the water. Keep in mind our survival instinct is VERY strong.

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
Most of it was the vodka. But sorry, this is a VERY unpredictable method, so I cannot help you. Sorry. It was not a ctb attempt so I don't know any measurements. The pills were about 25-50mg quetiapine and 10mg zolpidem. Not much... but definitely not enough for 'permanent' blackout. I only used it for sleeping through a whole day. I woke up.

Now, if you think this is good for ctb, sorry, it's not. If you plan to drown, no matter the drugs... your hypercapnic system WILL try to react and pull you out of the water. Keep in mind our survival instinct is VERY strong.
Unfortunately drowning is the only method available to me rn.

Reactions: KillingPain267