F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
60mg alprazolam and alcohol (bottle of wine or a few beers), plus the 20mg in total of diazepam I'm prescribed throughout the day, what would this do to me?

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
OD with Xanax experience:

Generally benzos won't do it because they are very safe. Even if mixed with alcohol.

Reactions: BrainShower and frogbpd
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
What if oxycodone was added into the mix?

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

Dec 7, 2023
Opiods are the missing link to making that sort of combo fatal. Opiods, benzos and alcohol has a VERY good chance I do believe.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i've tried the same thing. even though i did it somewhat wrong, i still wouldn't recommend you do it. it probably won't work and your more likely to take a very long nap, feel drowsy/high for the next few days, and end up in the hospital.
even though i only took ~7mg, i was knocked out completly for 17 hours, still feeling tired and taking naps after that. (not to mention that i have insomnia, and i usually get less than 7 hours, but i wake up many times in the middle of the night.

i agree with the others though, adding opioids could make this work. good luck <3

S

SoulMan56

Nov 15, 2023
What if we did all of this in a nice warm bathtub? Unconscious and water ?

Reactions: frogbpd
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I took Xanax while drinking when I was in my mid 20s. Back then it took A LOT for me to ever call in sick for work. I used to go on all night ecstasy benders and make it to my job the next morning just fine. But the combination of alcohol and Xanax brought me to my knees the next day. I was completely incapacitated. Couldn'teven stand up.

Reactions: frogbpd
CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I took Xanax while drinking when I was in my mid 20s. Back then it took A LOT for me to ever call in sick for work. I used to go on all night ecstasy benders and make it to my job the next morning just fine. But the combination of alcohol and Xanax brought me to my knees the next day. I was completely incapacitated. Couldn'teven stand up.
Did the Xanax + alcohol make you pass out?
i've tried the same thing. even though i did it somewhat wrong, i still wouldn't recommend you do it. it probably won't work and your more likely to take a very long nap, feel drowsy/high for the next few days, and end up in the hospital.
even though i only took ~7mg, i was knocked out completly for 17 hours, still feeling tired and taking naps after that. (not to mention that i have insomnia, and i usually get less than 7 hours, but i wake up many times in the middle of the night.

i agree with the others though, adding opioids could make this work. good luck <3
How long did it take for you to pass out? And what did it feel like leading up to it? I'm thinking of doing this while having a rope already attached around my neck, so I start hanging when I pass out

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023

How long did it take for you to pass out? And what did it feel like leading up to it? I'm thinking of doing this while having a rope already attached around my neck, so I start hanging when I pass out
Yes, it knocked me as well as incapacitated me the next day.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Do you remember how long after taking the xanax+alcohol it took for you to knock out?
It was almost 20 years ago, so I can't say that I remember in sufficient enough detail to answer that. All I remember is that it turned 3 or 4 beers that would have normally been tolerable for me into shit-faced drunkedness. I'm pretty sure I passed out pretty quickly. I know for sure that i didn't stay up signifcantly long.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023

yep, pretty quickly to be honest. I struggle with insomnia and especially back then it would take hours for me to fall asleep. I took the Xanax downstairs (I'm not considering the alcohol because I didn't take enough to really be effective) easily walked upstairs (meaning you have the time to get into the noose and stuff). then I got into bed. just kinda sat there and 5 minutes later I was out like a light.

woke up 17 hours later in the hospital. apparently i woke up and fell back asleep a few times, muttering words in between, not really making much sense. that was off 29 .25mg