onetimereject

onetimereject

Living the life of a problem
Jun 18, 2023
i suppose they're in the peak of their lives. assuming that one stays healthy and stops aging like a vampire frozen in time. i can understand wanting to live forever. you can continue accumulating wealth, you can go anywhere, you can continue pursuing your dreams, innovate new things.

but what they don't understand is that they'll outlive their parents, friends, partners, their grandchildren, or even their dreams itself. they'll eventually run out of things to do. to be alone and trapped in time, unable to die even if they want to. that's terrifying.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could never understand why anyone would wish to endure this futile and meaningless existence, there is no value in being burdened with the ability to exist just waiting to decay and die, I would always prefer to sleep eternally regardless of the circumstances. In general I just don't see anything appealing about existing because as well as it being so incredibly pointless, it's also something so harmful that is the ultimate cause of all suffering.

johan.liebert

johan.liebert

Absurdist creep
Oct 5, 2023
the majority of my days are spent waiting for bed time.

how is it that people can tolerate 100 years (or whatever, what's the age expectancy?) of boredom/bullshit?

aside from getting drunk or high there is absolutely no entertainment that would possibly make me wish for more life time.

what is wrong with you normals? why would you possibly want to stay alive? what do you guys do with all this time?

ok
i guess this is more of a vent than a discussion.
Cz they're just brats following mindlessly the matrix lol