K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
I plan to ctb around January by SN if I can get it. If I can't I will delay till I can either find some, or find another method I like.

Prepped my note tonight though cause I felt extra shitty. Kinda felt nice and comforting writing it. I'm not a great writer so I just typing without much thought.

hope my friends and family won't hate me for doing this.

Will time sending message with when I start really feeling like I'm gonna pass out. Then throw my phone into the river and jump in the current as I'm passing out

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Aim, theblackdahlia8 and 1 other person
O

OhSoTired

Sep 11, 2021
I'm sorry you're feeling extra shitty today. Some days are definitely harder than others.

• Love
Reactions: theblackdahlia8 and KiraX
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

theblackdahlia8

theblackdahlia8

Wondering the wasteland of this life
Oct 27, 2023
I plan to ctb around January by SN if I can get it. If I can't I will delay till I can either find some, or find another method I like.

Prepped my note tonight though cause I felt extra shitty. Kinda felt nice and comforting writing it. I'm not a great writer so I just typing without much thought.

hope my friends and family won't hate me for doing this.

Will time sending message with when I start really feeling like I'm gonna pass out. Then throw my phone into the river and jump in the current as I'm passing out
I feel the same way about friends and family. I have been having extra shitty days lately as well. I haven't written a note yet but close. I don't know if I can make it through the holidays that are quickly approaching. I have been into SN which seems better than what I have planned for my cab.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
Well update but my sn I bought turned out to be a scam but I got a refund on PayPal side!
Back to looking for source sigh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori